• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, you can interview me. Private message would probably be best, because I only get about two hours a day on the internet and don't have much time to chat back and forth.
    How do you like it so far? You'll LOVE the Battle Frontier series, or at least I did xD
    You should by Black/White 1 and Platinum/HGSS. Black/White 1 has the best villain story and storyline in general and platinum/hgss have lots of things you can do in it.
    The dub is alright where you are at, since it's still 4Kids. But when you reach BF, the dub is really annoying and horrendous, well for me then, but other people disliked it too. I find the subs in general always better than the dub. Subs have more power and they put loads of effort into it, etcetera, in my opinion. But I think it's hard to find subs these days of the older series, like OS and AG. Well. It's nothing new that he starts collecting badges again in a new region and aims for the League. All sagas are like that having Ash as the main character. Important is how they show and build it up and all. I know, but that's his 'philosophy': new region, new partners to claim the victory, with Pikachu an exception, since it's his buddy. It's still early where you're at, I think you'll get more interested when it progresses. Gym battles are fine in AG. I'm sure you'll enjoy Misty's cameo later on. Sadly, it's only around 2-3 episodes if I recall correctly.
    There are various forums dedicated to BW, B2W2, XY and so on. You should check them out :)

If it's a really general question that doesn't apply to just one set of games, the General Pokémon Discussion forum might be most fitting.
    Its been forever and actually imo she should return to main cast., Many people feel there was left much more to be done with character to grow as person and trainer never becoming water master. And by tying her into E4 arc would make her both relevant to story and influence Ash growth by giving him insight in how E4 works getting to know their strength and weakness revealing to him more about ways how to earn right to challenge and beat them.

Granted some will say that would be bad fearing writers would "ruin"her,. But thats very subjective. For example some people feel Ash was ruined in Hoenn and Sinnoh, but others loved his character there enjoying in his personality and achirvements. Some hated Brock in Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh(although he was shafted in Sinnoh too much) while others loved him.

Some feel Team Rocket became worse in each new saga, while some think exact opposite finding how they became only better loving when Jessie became coordinator. In BW Japan audience disliked them including voice actors while western audience liked them becoming more serious and agile.

Everyhing is very subjective so in reality until you watch it for yourself you cannot really form good opinion about this.

But in nutshrell im all for Misty return. She knew how to fulfill Ash and bring more fire, making interactions between chasracters filled with more energy thanks to her spunky, romantic, selfreliant and optimistic, caring full of playful sarcasm, hotheaded attitude and unselfish loyalty side. Knew how to battle, had many unexpolored things about her motives and past(parents, fear from bugs, why she wants to become water master, in what way to achieve it, her own fears and doubts)opens whole chest of unexplored possibolities to do many new, cool things with character.

Deserving love and recognition.
    Hi there, your enthusiasm and love for Misty character reminds me of times when serebii and similar sites were filled with appreciation and support for Misty character. In this day and age thats not the case because many Misty fans abandoned pokemon or lost any hope after being let down year after year of Msity being abandoned and forgotten.

Misty was truly unique character having lot of emotion, fire, passion and charisma. Had interesting pokemon, unique dreams of becoming water pokemon master reaching for big positions such as E4 members(E4 is marked as type masters in games, which Misty wishes to become) even viewing Lorelei as her idol.,

Contains big determination, persistence and love for water pokemon and battles being tough, strong girl which isnt damsel in distress and knows how to take care of herself. Best of all? She never lost her flare, spsrk and appealm as character remaining fun from beginning to end of Original series for me revealing at end of Johto how much thst temperament girl grew. Being more resourceful, confident in her abilities, caring for Ash asnd Brock loving them so much to point of crying when having to leave them(well she did started to sob when those three brothers angered her). While still containing hotheaded demeanor, spunk, sarcasm, quirky nature and intelligence being pretty smart actually.

I watched all series with May, Dawn, Iris etc being good characters and everything. But none managed to live up to my expectations like Misty did being unique character.
    No problem.

So Roxanna's gym? You're watching the dub by the way? How come? It gets better, since you're only at the first gym. It gets more interesting when May gets a goal too.
    I think AG isn't that bad. Where are you now in that saga? It's not as pure heartbreaking as OS' goodbye, but it is very emotional, since you can also really feel the pure sadness both the Pokémon friends and main characters (Ash and Dawn especially) feel when they know they are separating (for now). But yeah, DP is awesome.

PS: you should reply to the conversation by the way, because now your messages back are only showing up on your profile XD.
    Cool. Yeah, DP gets alot of love. I'll have to suffer through AG then with the hopes that things get better up ahead. Sucks to hear that another tough goodbye is on the way!!
    Kinda the same story with me. I enjoyed it when I was little, the OS saga.

I see. That's too bad. I had that feeling too, and still have, when DP ended. I can't watch the last episode of that saga again. Really emotional. But yeah, the goodbye in OS was heartbreaking.

It sucks yeah. But I guess the writers decided it just like that, although she isn't my favourite character, a flashback, (little) appearance, or such doesn't hurt right? I see. I have that feeling watching the sagas after DP. I highly recommend DP. In my honest opinion, it's the best Pokémon saga there is. It also depends on your preferences for this show, but DP overall and in general is fantastic to say the least, excluding people's preferences.
    I too used to watch the show when I was younger. I was probably 6 or 7 during the original series first run, but I was never all too interested in the show. I would watch it before school, but once summer started I just never watched it again. I don't think I had ever seen anything beyond the first season.

Starting back up this year, I was actually only going to watch the first 5 episodes as research for a project. I was hooked by the second episode and decided I would watch the entire series. However, when I reached the episode where Misty leaves, I was completely heart broken and my love for the show was shattered.

I don't think it was because I love Misty so much, but it was just knowing that for another 10+ years worth of episodes she would not return, and the heaviness of her abandonment really sank in deep. I'm still trying to watch AG, but suddenly the show feels like its missing something that it previously had. I am really excited to reach DP though, as many say it gets good again there.
    Sounds cool. The XY games are totally different, in a good way. Ah, Yellow and Fire Red. The good ole' days. I see. Ah, it's interesting that you started the anime series this year. When I was little, I watched OS towards around the near end of AG, and then I dropped Pokémon as I grew older, etc. Last year, I started with DP, and I'm totally in love with that one. Ah, how come?

I have X myself. But I would say there isn't much difference. I guess it depends on taste, which Megas you prefer, etc.
    If you're asking about facts revolving around the anime, the Anime Questions thread is the thread you're looking for. You'll see it when you read the rules of the thread listed in the opening post, but unfortunately, due to copyright issues, you cannot ask users to provide you with links to clips or music pieces, etc, but you can ask them, for example, what the music piece playing during a specific scene is called (as long as you only describe the scene without sharing a link to it), whether it was released on CD, etc.

In case you want to recruit participants for your project, placing an advertisement into your signature would be the way to go, I think.
    They really don't care about old fans at all. That's the point. That's pretty much it down to a t. It really does. True.
    Not that I know of, but that's just because I con't know too much about mediums outside of the games. In the games, she just remains a Gym Leader. There are also a few Pokemon manga about. I don't know if she features in any of those beyond being a Gym Leader too, but it may be worth looking into.

And there isn't an ideas section, but there is a fic/story ideas thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?390849-Fic-ideas-V-2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…