• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm a terrible person. ;__________;
    -flabebe (orange)

What Poke Ball are these caught in?:
    Lugia Kurt (34401)
    Palkia Arcee (07655) [I know it's a regular one]
    Manaphy Hermes (30000) [I know it's a regular one]
    Virizion DAMIAN (46586)
    Landorus Geo (28112)
    Kyurem Infi (32080)
    -scatterbug (Garden)
    -scatterbug (desert)

Also, are any of your KB shinies in Dream/Sport/Apricorn/matching balls?
    tyszswadfdfasd
    Yeah. And at least they know about and say they're using Google Translate as opposed to someone who just types a gigantic wall of text in foreign.
    Ultimate test as a trader:
    Trading events with a person who speaks no English and uses Google Translate to translate from French.
    Since the time I last sent you a list, definitely. It's still somewhat outdated, but I can PM it to you if you want :p
    *crosses fingers* On an unrelated note, I don't know if it's my OCD talking, but we seriously need an easier way to clear these markers.
    It's more in-depth :p. Plus the other one is missing some information on Colosseum, Headbutt-Apricorn Balls, etc. Basically Control-F to double check.
    omg yes. 6th gen, or even 5th gen, shadow Pokemon series PLEEEAAASEEEE. I would so buy a Wii U just for that if it came out. An all-region game would be very nice too, though. Although it might be a bit difficult if you want to fully explore everything...at this point, that'd be 48 badges ;___;. And by the time they do that, they'll probably release Gen. 7
    EDIT: This pisses me off.
    http://puu.sh/9V8JL/c8c5659af9.png
    Is it really that hard to check ~70 shinies really quickly, looking for probably the 10 Pokemon that AREN'T in regular Poke Balls? >_>
    Yeah, hopefully. Although if it is Johto exclusive, we may never see them again :l They've already remade the Gen. 2 games
    Yeah, that's a pretty good rule of thumb :p. And yeah, the Poke Ball thing really sucks. I don't understand why we can't recapture Pokemon in different Poke Balls. Or NN Pokes from different OTs. Or why they brought back basically everything from past gens like Poke Radar but didn't breen back Apricorn Balls or some variant.
    Yeah. Unfortunately, there's no way to tell right now whether something is legit or not. Even though it's unlikely, there's always the chance somebody has 50 copies of XY :p. Although when Pokecheck gets out of maintenance, Powersaved shinies should be easy to detect.
    Random bit of information:
    The following OTs are likely culprits of being Powersaved shiny. Be especially wary when dealing with the following OTs:
    (ones with a * are almost certainly all Powersaved shiny; other OTs are on probation until given further proof)
    Davey * (Squirtle is VERY widespread)
    Miranda *
    Luis *
    Richie *
    Leo (09903 Meowth is definitely hack, have not seen more)
    Lyle (claims from another user)
    Cra (claims from another user)

Yeah...basically any Kalos-native shiny with an OT that you see 50000 times throughout people's lists and has a different TID is is powersaved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…