• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd be willing, sure. So how does this work, then? Do we just offer critiques or advice on what we have written so far, and also work on getting more written for our stories?
    ...huh. Well, it looks like the writing pairings are suddenly gone. ._. That, or I've completely overlooked the pairings thread somehow on the WoJ forum.
    Heh, you missed Tec's Birthday? Well, here's another way to remember it, it's on the same day as mine. XP
    Mwahaha! Excellent! I'm staying at someone else's place to dogsit starting tonight, so hopefully I can do the same and get caught up on yours once I've settled in.
    Heh, I'm a bit of both on the new/old front, actually. I used to have an account here back when 4th gen was the new exciting thing, that's...geez, late 2006 to early 2007ish? Somewhere thereabouts. 4th gen ended up being a bit of a 'meh' for me, though, and I had a lot going on in my personal life at the time, so I ended up fading into lurking, which I've been doing on and off since. In the end, the fanfic section ended up tempting me into going back to posting, but my account details and even the attached e-mail were long gone (can't even recall the username), so I had to set this one up. We do seem to hang around the same sections, so I've actually seen you around here and there. Can't blame you for not noticing me, though; I've not been all that active around here yet and I tend to be wordy with my posts, which doesn't exactly speed things up. Still have a whole stack of half-finished reviews looming over me. XD

Introductory ramble aside, nice to meet you too. If I'm not way off base, you signed up for From Ashes Rise too, right? If so, it looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other in the near future. Hope we get along. n_n
    Richard: Hey, if you're gonna do something for the first time you might as well enjoy it, right?

Ryuka: Does that mean you're gonna enjoy even if you don't like it?

Richard: Who said I wasn't gonna like it?

Ryuka: *Giggles at Richard's response as he looks through his menu*
    Weavus: Got your kids, I guess.~ As for me, Attica and I are now parents.~ Well, second set of kids for me, but still.~ A shiny male Chespin named Garrus and my adorable Zigzagoon daughter Annabeth.~
    If it's as long as I think it's going to be, we might want to. XD

Richard & Ryuka: *They both take their seats*
    Richard: *Puts his arm around Ryuka* And knowing you, you most likely were.

Ryuka: I hope so, being like you is a scary thought.

Richard: *Starts playfully tugging on one of Ryuka's aura-tracking appendages* And just what is that suppose to mean?

Ryuka & Richard: *Laugh*
    Not a problem! ^_^ I've been meaning to let you know, btw, I should be available Thursday evening if you want to do that writing thing from WoJ. You said you're usually available Thursday evenings, right?
    Ryuka: *Laughs* It makes me wonder what I was like as a baby...

Richard: You were probably pretty tamed as far as babies go. My parents used to tell me about how they couldn't keep me down for a second. *Scratches the back of his head* That's kinda embarrassing to talk about.
    Ryuka: Oh ya. Weavus introduced me to one of them while I was a Lucario. Her name was Annabeth. She really liked my nose for some reason....
    Richard: Nice to know Weavus has changed. At least he's not trying to make me and Ryuka his 'pets' 24/7 anymore.

Ryuka: He was scary back then....
    Ryuka: *Nods* Mhm, Phoenix and my father are childhood friends. So whenever my father needs something, Phoenix is always the first person he turns to.
    Richard: He's that Blaziken that looks after us whenever Ryuka's father isn't around. He can be strict, but he's been like a father to both of us all the while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…