• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you REALLY hate it, the don't play it and Play a ROM on your Comp. That way you can play CRYSTAL GOLD & SILVER without all those precious things being removed.

Did you fume when you saw that it wasn't 8-bit too?
    I know what you mean! Sometimes a bad ending isn't always bad. :p

The world isn't always a happy cheery place.
    Who gives a crap about PSNcureberries? They are the EXACT same as Pecha berries only called a different thing >_>. Expext change, HGSS is, essentially DPPt in a GSC skin.
    That is actually an interesting ending. It could have worked, LOL. The ending did leave a bad taste... didn't feel right.

Oh its cool.
    It looks like the PSNCUREBERRY tree is in HGSS. The Psncureberries would most likely be replaced with Pecha Berries but that means...

ENDLESS PECHA BERRIES : D.

I wonder if they will do the same with Headbutt Trees? For Kurts Balls' they will most likely have a DP equivilant replacement. It sounds a bit silly to have Kurt make a FAST ball when we can go to the shop and buy a Quick Ball so I has a theory. He makes a DP Ball but with a different, unique casing to the ball to make them just that little bit rare ; ).
    That story sounds really interesting, but little bit sad...
    Was he protagonist or antagonist? Character with darker look like him are usually antagonists...
    I know that HGSS WILL be better because FRLG was heaps better tha RBY.

I wouldn't want them to rush them (Think Sonic 06). Patience is virtue. In AUS the will coum out in Early May. USA about March/April.
    Meh. I found the levels and gaining of EXP horrible and crappy, Johto was Liner, Kanto was uneeded and a waste of space and that the game was slow. I'm more of a RSE person than GSC person.

On the contrary. I love the atmosphere of Eurateak, Clair's Gym, Red Gayrados, Lake O Rage, Music, headbutt tress (Headbutt >>>>> Honey), Some of the Pokemon (Feraligatr, Lugia, Ho-oh, T-Tar and Murkrow OH MY) and was Hyped on the annoucement of HGSS as Silver was my first game EVER.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…