• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Toyosatomimi no Miko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not a problem! Hope you're enjoying life while I continue to be sucked into the Face-Offs in the Games section.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

[just sent a snap btw. im honestly 90% asleep rn so idk if I sent it to right person. tell me if ya get it :^D
    hey wait but if you have a phone, why not get kik or something?]
    Sounds good to me.

I start first week of September. :p

That works for me too. AS LONG AS I GETS MORE RAMU-CHAN
    I wanna belly flop into a pool from high up. Can't even imagine what that would feel like.

When does school start for you?

lol email correspondence. somehow seems really outdated even though its really not. TIME TO EMAIL RAMU-CHAN
    HOLY **** SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE. I WAS ON A SCHOOL TRIP TO SOME RESORT LIKE PLACE IN CONNECTICUT AND WE WERE BY ONE OF THE POOLS AND MY FRIEND TRIED TO PUSH ME INTO THE POOL BUT I COULDN'T SWIM SO I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO, AND SO I FOUGHT BACK, BUT HE WAS MUCH BIGGER THAN ME, SO HE ENDED UP TAKING ME TO THE GROUND, BUT LUCKILY I AT LEAST GOT HIM TO FACE AWAY FROM THE POOL AND ONLY FELL ON THE STONE AROUND THE POOL. I still have da scar doe. ;______;

:/ dat sucks. Guess you just gotta wait until your hair grows back.

AY RAMU-CHAN IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE, LIKE ANY OTHER SITE OR APP OR WHATEVER, I CAN TALK TO YOU? CUZ LIKE I DON'T REALLY LIKE COMING BACK TO SEREBII AND I ONLY COME BACK HERE TO TALK TO YOU AND IF WE CAN TALK SOMEWHERE, POSSIBLY MORE FREQUENTLY, THAT WOULD BE HELLA COOL. IF NOT THOUGH, THEN WE CAN CONTINUE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER WITH ONE MESSAGE A DAY HERE. ;____;
    WHOO YOU'RE ALIVE. THANK GOD FOR NICE JAPANESE AIRPORT SECURITY.
    WHY AND HOW DID SOMEONE INJURE YOUR TAILBONE?
    That's good tho cuz Ritsu is hella kawaii, right?
    Don't die pl0x
    Nurufufufufufufufufufufufufu. Sucks for you bruh
    Ah glorious Nippon. How safe you are~
    ;-; okay
    That sounds like so much fun. Did you sense the sarcasm? lol That sucks. :/ School doesn't start for me until like the first week of September. Actually I went with my mom yesterday to pick up the uniform for the new school year. Yayz for high school.
    lmao Is it not safe where you live? Do you live in the ghetto?
    You sassing me boy?
    AN EPIC AWESOME SHIZZY THING. LETS DO IT.
    Not much. My mom had to drag me out of bed to make go shopping with her so I could get my uniform for the new school year and some other ****. Sup witchu?
    Pffft productivity is for losers, am I right?
    I'M ACTUALLY KINDA SURPRISED I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. YOU'RE ONE THE PEOPLE I'VE KNOWN THE LONGEST ON THE INTERNET AND STILL TALK TO, ALBEIT INFREQUENTLY.
    Ah glorious Nippon. I'm doing the same thing here in the states.
    IT'S OKAY. I APPRECIATE YOU WISHING ME ONE NOW. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OLD FRIEND.
    **** MAN I DIDN'T WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY? CRAAAAP. I'M SORRY. I ACTUALLY FEEL KINDA BAD BECAUSE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY AFTER MINE. I FELT LIKE WE HAD SOME SORT OF SPECIAL CONNECTION BECAUSE OF IT. ;u;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…