• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was a ban done on the mod CP, so yeah. If it was an infraction ban, it would've been just for seven days. I did (and still do) have a lot of infractions, though. They probably contributed to the ban.

It's good to be back, though.
    Well what do ya know! I was banned for it. D:

I seriously gotta chill out a bit. I can't believe I let a moron get me banned for two weeks.
    I knew it. =D

----------
    Dear Meganium Ex,

You have received an infraction at Serebii.Net Forums.

Reason: Flaming/Insulting Other People
    -------
    Please don't flame members, regardless of how stupid their idea may be.
    -------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    ----------
    Funny he didn't say it was for swearing, but I figured for whatever reason I'd get an infraction for that comment anyway.
    True. It was always a stupid rule. Saw no reason in it. Hell, where I live, kids started cussing when they were in second grade. :/ I really don't see the big problem with them. Eh, what can you do.
    Funny thing is, the "no swearing" rule is generally unenforced (especially in Misc.), and it's come down to the point where even mods and Serebii himself swear. Yet in some forums, some mods take it way too seriously.
    Ha ha, you're welcome. XD There's just times where people won't listen. I'm probably gonna get an infraction for it, though.
    Yellow Forest?

Eh, whatever.

So tell me, how many of the things that were stated on the old "buzz" thread to be impossible have actually happened?
    Huh...

Just checked it out, and realized I have absolutely no idea what the current scene is.

I have no clue what was just recently revealed, what might be coming, ect.
    Its not that bad its just a tad annoying. Anyway its not how people get away with stuff that annoys me its the fact that there are hundreds upon hundreds of pages of such spam and the ones who say spam once in a blue moon get tracked down for all their other spam then get banned.
    Oh oh......I was wondering if it had anything to do with Charmander,thats why.

By the way,I sent you a friend request.Hope you accept it!
    When you do try to trade eggs from GS to Crystal, please tell me if it works. I recently ordered a Crystal and want to know as soon as possible
    Sorry for the late reply, havent been able to get to a computer for a few days. I semi quit GMS and joined EMS, got bored of that and tried going back to GMS but apparently when I installed EMS it uninstalled GMS and I've been having trouble redownloading it. Do you still play it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…