• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea still too early to say. Though if May, Max and Misty(i think she should meet E4 Siebold being all fangirly probably taking her as apprentice or teaching how to be water master, since in games he is one himself) somewhere later down the road returns Kalos could be one of most exciting, fun and full of unexpected twists region so far made in pokemon anime.
    Not to mention May has three pokemon in her geam which could mega evolve, hehe.

Than again better not to raise up hopes just to get disapppionted. Thats why in cautious over May possible return too, since being in games or not often isn't precondition under which decision to bring back someone from past is made.

p.s. I hope its not strep throath, that can be nasty to deal with.
    I'd be fine as long as she comes back at all. It wouldn't seem right not to bring back May since she's one of the main characters of ORAS.
    Hi, so i presume you heard how May VA Kaori health condition got improved being capable of voicing again? That definitely inceases May chances to come back. Its been 6 years last time we saw her in Wallace Cup. I would definitely like to see her come back and meet up with Ash again.

Well imo it would be great.

p.s. Btw just noticed from comments that you are sick. Hope its not something serious, wishing you fast recovery.
    Yeah, I think they already would have recorded the episodes that are coming out in November. If May doesn't get at least a quick flashback, then it really shows the writers don't care about the past companions.
    Sorry to hear that. It's not fun being sick. I did hear about May's VA. I hope it means May is coming back for a bit but I won't hold my breath.
    [ That's a fact that many should know XD
    So what did you think of that club? XD ]
    [Yep, he just put his hand over his eye and it just appeared. xD
    Cool. lol Are you back yet? xD]
    Hey, I updated my signature with a little sample of the animation I'm working on! Lots of work to do still, but it's looking pretty alright!
    I like the CGI version, I don't get why so many people hate it, haha. xD

I also love the OP song.
    I heard TR got better after a certain point, though. I'm actually going to have an ineffectual TR member in my fic. I have plans for him beyond filler, but I'm worried readers are gonna see that and be like, well. That's original. Anyway, I gotta get going, library's closing!
    Yeah, I have a tendency to get really... really involved with certain fictional characters. It just sort of happens. I didn't know people hated it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…