• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there. I'm wondering if I can request a Discussion Thread for my "Digimon: Dark Reign" RPG...or do I have to go through PM channels?
    Oh, and just so you know. I'm going to have to double post for the Discussion thread. The first post will state and rules and plot and stuff, the second one will have the Trainer profiles.

There is a glich, so I can't edit my first posts. So that's why I need to double post. It it okay if I go ahead and do that??
    D
    Disappointing.
    I happened to come upon a Zelda RPG, and its plot seemed to lack luster.
    :[[
    D

an admin posted on my profile!!!!!!!!!!1

omg can i haev you automobile autograph???
    D
    because i love to post it's my best friend
    D
    omg an ADMIN visited my profile!!!!!! i hope im not int rouble O.O;;;

i'm bored. >:<
    After I told him that I got it from google he still bugged me about it and I did some research and found out it was from the official HG/SS japanese site. I told him that and he then sent me a message and said "well you don't have to be an a-s-s about it" which I was offended by because I didn't call him any names or use any profanity towards him in our conversation up until that point. And I don't know how he did it but the word showed up clearly on my page without being altered in anyway so I fired back at him because I thought it was really rude. I agree that I should have handled it in a better manner but I did NOT start the name calling or swearing, he did, so I hope I wasn't the only one to receive an infraction.
    D
    DELICIOUS
    i can't wait

----------
    I AM NOT CHANGING YOUR USERNAME!

So quit asking about it

RaZoR LeAf would like to thank Disney and Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End for inspiring his next Zelda RPG.

There's a Gift Card in the post.
    ----------

nice lack of tag :c
    So would that make it a compliment and an insult?

8)

I always love it when people go nuts like this. If it was him. If he was hacked, still same thing.

Cause yeah Dan YOU REALLY GO OUT AND SMEAR CRAP ON ALL US LITTLE PEOPLE. UR SUCH AN ABUSER.

I luv uuuu. <3
    D
    How goes the RPG? Need any help/input? :B
    Well, you can negotiate bans by Email, right? If he learns that he's banned, and it wasn't him, I'm sure the situation would be cleaned up. It's sad what some people do.
    You'd think he'd see the great big flippin' SPPF STAFF thing, 5475 post count, and unique avy, but no.

Meh, it's hard to get love.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…