• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i gathered 360 then 2 sets of 60 so 480 so far :/ but u may be right this seed might not be worth it i am very tired and at tis point isn't worth it but i still want that swirlix, but i should just gather a hanful more then just shut it off n hatch em another day
    I will, I just been trying to MM this swirlix since 2pm yesterday and its now past 6:30 today :/, I am hoping I am doing this right, I havnt shut off my game since i started I thought I would have gotten it by now almost 500 eggs hatched, I wish I can just shut off my game n take a break or something, at this point I hope my 3ds don't wear out of something for being on so long lol, I wonder if I should just give up its kinda upsetting
    Hey quote do u by any chance have a shiny bold suicune n cresselia? Or any shiny of them besides the event suicune one? Or any other legends that u have that are shiny n if u do what there natures are, I seem to have misplaced some of mine that I had :/ I should have looked before check went away I could have at least gotten em from there if not I can always ask around thanks for ur time :)
    Oooo ok no prob I forgot bout that event lol I looked up moves as well nothing to exciting was there just the 2 elements punches but he's got better moves :) I was also looking for a naive shiny absol with knock off from gen5 I got a naive one in gen6 but knock off transfer only move no worries if u don't ^_^
    Still has vcreate? If so is it possible to really teach bolt strike if not that's ok I just thought they all came with those moves n am not sure what is good on victini for u to teach it
    Oh well don't worry about it, I blanked when I transferred pokes and forgot to tutor about half of what I sent anyway XD I will keep looking for one with earth power, thanks for checking though :)
    Lol, find the kyurem? Only asking cause I accidentally transferred mine before tutoring it earth power and wanted to know if you had access, also how you been lately?
    Yeah Im barely ever on, Im mostly playing Minecraft, but now Im getting back in touch with pokemon showdown, it sucks so bad that I dont have a 3ds or 2ds
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…