• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The sprites from the games they came from is fine. Can you just say, for example, for Treecko (1st of the 3): SR on Sapphire. I don't know if there's anything else you need to know. I'm going on a trip tomorrow till Saturday but will check serebii tomorrow before I leave.
    Well Kirk's frame rate is fine. It's a little quick, but I can't complain. I guess something a little slower would be fine. So here are my shinies:
    Treecko(SR, Sapphire), Mudkip(SR, Saphhire), Regirock(SR, Ruby), Dratini(SR, FireRed), Torchic(SR, Sapphire), Abra(SR, FireRed), Treecko(SR, Ruby), Mudkip(SR, Emerald), Charmander(SR, FireRed), Drifloon(SR, Pearl), Moltres(SR, FireRed), Giratina(SR, Platinum). And random shinies: Cascoon(Ruby), Ekans(um, Silver, don't know if it counts), Weedle(FireRed), Whismur(Emerald), Poochyena(Ruby), 2nd Weedle(FireRed), Pidgey(FireRed), Tangela(FireRed), Ponyta(FireRed). Hatched: Feebas(Diamond, Masuda Method), Turtwig(Diamond, Masuda Method), Chimchar(Diamond, Masuda Method).
    Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with a sig whenever you have time? Sorry, I just saw you helped Kirk. Hope it's not too much trouble.
    IF YOU EVER SEE A SEA BEAR, NEVER:

Play the clarinet badly
    Wave a flashlight around (flashlights are their natural prey)
    Eat cheese (cubed, sliced is fine)
    Stomp around (they take that as a challenge)
    Wear a hoop skirt
    Wear clown shoes
    Wear a sombrero in a goofy fashion (wearing it upside-down)
    Screech like a chimpanzee (the worst)

Never run from a Sea-Bear (they hate that)
    Never limp from a sea bear (they hate that more than running)
    Never crawl away from a sea bear.
    Never draw an Oval (It has to be a circle)

The only known thing that can prevent a sea bear attack is an Anti-Sea Bear circle (and only a circle).
    I always do some backflips and frontflips on the bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…