• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Youtube isn't a good place to look, copyright lunatics keep taking down video. Cool.

Me too. I'd also play casually, but I lost my deck. Me neither. No, I don't.

Cool! Mine was the Freiza saga. Yeah, I heard they did.

Student at high school. I go back around....August.
    It'd say Sinnoh is overrated at times, the battles and the non-fillers are great, but the fillers were horrendous. Yeah, Tobias was written in like magic, out of thin air really.

I guess it has to do with how complex the TGC of Yugioh is. Really? Probably so. Nobody does, I think playing causally is best for this lol.

Well the Cell Saga does end at episode 98 or so, and I think the original one ended at 100-200. I haven't seen that one yet, so I'm really excited, now if only we got more news about it.
    Sounds great. So when's Uni start again for you?
    They do, it's pretty useful.
    The Kanto season, Orange Islands season, and Johto seasons can all be collectively called, OS. Hoenn + Kanto Battle Frontier is AG. Hoenn was very good, seems like everyone likes that one. Ash vs. Tyson at the Hoenn League was also pretty good. :)

It's called Pendulum Summoning, I haven't seen it in action yet though. Yeah, that's the one. Agreed, for me it always happens near the start, I always use brute force anyway. They're making a game based on ZEXAL, but that's not even good I heard.

Kai is awesome, you get the best dubbing cast, and no fillers at all, just straight to the action.
    It's been good. You?
    Pretty much. The writers can also destroy those dreams tho haha. ARC V is doing good, many people like it a lot. 5DS was amazing, you need to see it. IKR? Loved that movie too. It's called the Satellite, and it's pretty dangerous. You did too? I thought i was the only one who played that one.

Treu. The specials seem to have more effort than the actual show, which is sad really.

I watched Yugioh, Dragon Ball Z KAI, Naruto, and Evangelion. No worries, it happens. Instead of clicking my name, just click "View Conversation" and leave your reply in the box.
    Yup. Yugioh did quite well. Exactly, and the show is only there to advertise the games, otherwise it's useless. Character development, in Pokémon? That's pretty high standards, and the show doesn't cater to people with high standards.

But Red did cheat at the end with Mega Charizard X fighting Mewtwo. We could've gotten three animes, the current one, Pokémon Adventures, and extended Origins specials.
    Oh yeah true how could I forget Yu-Gi-Oh! did that as well! I think it's all in the writing, whatever they choose has to be justified by good creative decisions really, but you can't expect incredible scripts or anything given the target audience. I guess I'm just a stickler for character development.

Yeah not exactly faithful, but got people hyped for gen 6 haha. Tbf if they did standalones for any of the games it would be great, remember that awesome cinematic trailer for BW2. Dat potential.. :eek:
    No worries. Really? That's also known as the Yugioh/Beyblade route. They complained about that, and because it wasn't like the DP season which, while great, is overrated. I'd say BW season was great.

But there was a Mega Charizard X, that's not faithful. I want one for Gen III, V, and VI.
    No attacking moves? I see then.

He never said he wanted the show to be like that, he said that the envisioned the games to be like it. I still like and watch the anime, it's not so bad IMO. I have and it's overrated.
    I kinda wanted to be original, since I believe almost everyone will be running Flareon to counter Sylveon. I will have a couple Wish users, but no Baton Pass, because it's not really viable in 4v4 rotations.
    I see then. That'll take a long while.
    Cool. Thats a lot at once.

It's from the 14th movie of Pokemon, the manga version at least. Haven't read the manga, but the movie is good. Where did you hear that? Nobody ever said that.
    Well I don't own the guild just meant the one i am in. It's called The Eternian Forces Guild. Yeah I battle a lot there it's fun. and not yet going pick it up later what about you?
    No problem. And I'm fine. I'm just trying to breed a team for the Eevee friendly right now. And I mostly just play X now. If Nintendo hadn't shut off the DS and Wii Wi-Fi, I'd still be playing Black, Black 2, and PBR.
    Hi I am fine yourself? I have played all pokemon games but right now I am playing poke x when my guild wants to battle or trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…