• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the meantime, I'm personally hurting for ideas on how to make a rather simple guild work out.

I personally won't be able to be around as often because of my job. However, I did set up Assassin's Alliance here on Serebii to circumvent the problem. It worked to perfection, so I might try that again here.
    Remember at one point that we were based in several different forums? I was thinking of such an idea. However, our core members would be at most of the sites we visit frequently.

However, I can't think of any outside of Serebii that we'd have a good, strong start in, aside from Bulbagarden.
    Well, recruitment will not likely be that heavy. It'll likely start small and grow on its own, just like the original TRC did. We'll get those first few loyal members, and then watch it grow from there.

In the meantime, it'll likely be effectively a start from scratch. In the meantime, any other branches that might be started?
    Seeing as our old group already had those things, I don't see a problem. However, we need plenty of good ideas to make a simpler clan work.
    That may be a good idea, but Serebii here is good as well. The idea I'm thinking of is to initiate with a very simple, down-to-earth guild, either way we go. That's one thing I know for sure that Serebii might appreciate.

Marriland? Perhaps; I'll check it out sometime soon. It's been a while since I checked them out, so I'm not sure what the verdict is there.

As for Neoseeker, that's always been a somewhat active place, but I've not been active at all there for quite a while now.
    I've honestly been looking for a good reason to get back into the swing of things. I've been getting out to see plenty of times recently. On top of that, my dad passing away, along with a fried laptop motherboard has really put a damper in my activity on any forum lately.

So, I've been thinking about reviving TRC somewhere. I'm pretty sure that I'd do an effective job leading it... if I've got the time for it. What say you?
    Probably missed you the other day on account of work or something.

Anyway, my plan now, aside of getting back into trading, is going back to my roots in fanfics and the world of fanmade stuff. I never really did flesh out the Team Aero story as much as I would have liked.
    I've been doing fine. Just been trying to catch a Mewtwo with a good nature with a Premier Ball, on my X Version. I not only succeeded, but got some good IV's as well. As for the idea, what is it?
    Pretty good in college. How about you? I have Y. Working on a pure gen 6 stall team I hope to get done next week. Actually had a blast with the main story this time around.
    Ah hello! I've been doing well, I've gotten X version, and nope I having started IV breeding yet I have been distracted by the Friend Safari. :p
    How have you been doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…