• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey cass! I know you'll be late to see this, but I'm on pokecommunity now. I keep forgetting to tell you since I got no friends on there. Same username and all. And if I'm not online for a while anywhere, including darkspyro and every other site I'm on, an if I don't respond to any emails or google hangout messages (especially by the time school starts on te 20th for me and after I get my laptop), then I am most likely grounded, or didn't make it through a school day. Or I'm too depressed to get online or anything.

Bottom Line is, I love you with all my hear, and I wish you a good life as a good time wherever you may be or are. Jesus loves you, and so do I. I would really want to talk to you again sometime, and hopefully soon, or maybe even RP. First old one, and newest. As well as the one I've started a thread on for my own forum... Hope be filled. I wish you a more AWESOMER life. You have always been a more AWESOMER friend to me...

I wish to see how your fanfics go, especially the one on here. It's inspired me a little...

~~ spyrois2cool, aka, Cory...
    Okaaay, added some more sites and now I think everything is good to go (I hope to see you on them if you can! :3)

Hahahahaha, that video... XD

Go, Kirby, go! X3
    THIS is how you do the real Kirby Dance. Subliminal messaging activated!

<(^.^<)<(^.^)>(>^.^)>

<("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")><("<)(>")>

(>•Â°0°•)> <(•Â°0°•<) \(•Â°0°•)/

EDIT: This is Dr. Ciel if you didn't know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…