• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I personally cannot take them seriously. But it might be because I'm not a contest fan unlike the majority.

Am I really the only one who finds some parts of Gen III overrated? ._.
    [ Well, why would that be cool? Sorry, but I just don't really understand why.

Also, Argentina made me so happy. Or, better to say, Vlaar and Sneijder missing their penalties made me happy. ]
    I still hope they include the Gems in these games. It's a must!

Bahahaha, that pic... classic expression :p
    [ Why do you think we should switch Lati Twins?

Tahlia wanted to ride Latias and wanted me to ride Latios when she brought up this idea to me, so it was actually her choice. ]
    Really?I didn't know that i just mashed Luca and Garchomp for the username.Where does your name come from?
    I was going for Mexico after England, Australia and Bosnia (cool team) were knocked out. I felt so sorry for them when they conceded twice in the last 5 minutes. Don't go for Germany please, I can't have the arch enemy of England winning it. Have you ever seen the Goal movies, they're really good and the main character is a Mexican player.
    Drinks are so good (says Captain Obvious).

And face with a 3 is supposed to mean cute :3

Well that's not what I meant, sorry. I meant you were physically attracted to him, because you think he's cute.
    It is some pretty damn good hair.
    I would picture it more as being used as a teaser, yeah.
    Ah, reminding you of one of your exes is bad then I take it? How many boyfriends have you had (if you want to say)?
    No thanks, only the girls for me thanks ;) Homer's crazy, that's been established at least once an episode.
    Shyamalan. I think xD More like M Night Shame-on-him. It was about.... entering the Bachelor (if that show is even going still). I'm a pretty good guesser B)
    Back in my day we used to play tiddlywinks and climb trees :p Not all these fancy new PlayBoxes and X-stations that all the youngsters get.
    By demanding do you mean clingy, over-protective, jealous or all of these combined into one massive worrier?

We have one person in my year who is pregnant, it's really weird. And how come its always the bad-looking girls that get pregnant? It makes no sense...

So you can catch the evolution in the wild as well? Because if you couldn't that wouldn't make sense, it's not like more of the male/females Pyrinu's die, or that their gender changes when they evolve .__. Shibaterasu, now that sounds like a Japanese Pokémon!
    Alcohol doesn't really settle with me TBH, neither does anything fizzy...

;)

I never said you had feelings for him did I?
    It still attracts them even though you're not meaning it to though. I bet you get about 10 compliments a day about your hair.
    'Mirrey' is a pretty interesting expression.
    You're saying it as though you're disappointed that he's not interested, especially when you said 'but at least'.
    Stupid Flanders, ruining my mind. Unless they feel comfortable sharing their secrets with close friends. What are you hiding? You weren't part of the directing team for The Last Airbender were you?!
    If real life was like online, my life would be so much easier. I think if I met someone I first talked to online in person, I could talk because I already know enough about them (eg. if we met I would ask how your drawing was getting along).
    You couldn't help but notice how 'dashing' he looked? Who says that anymore? xD Long distance relationships can sometimes work, if you put the effort into it.

Yeah, although our school has a bad reputation (lots of stoners) we have some of the nicest people.

Yay, evolution for Pyrinu! I was thinking Fairy/Fire actually, elegant seems to work as well.

I was actually going for Netherlands (sorry) because I wanted to see Netherland and Germany in the final, its a big rivalry, plus 3rd place playoff would have been Brazil v Argentina, again a big rivalry. But I did tip Argentina to get to the final from the start, so I'm happy in that sense. I never saw Robben's dive, but I hear it was pretty bad. Going for Argentina in the final :)
    Maybe I mean there were a ton of them but the horses me and my family rode on were named Chip, Blacky, Charlie, Odin and Hank.

Maybe Hank and Tom have fathers named Tom and Thor.
    But this one was named Chip and kept trying to run with an inexperienced rider.

Oh and it licked my leg three times. e_e
    Minnah I did what possibly might be the scariest thing I've ever done in a long while.

I

Ohh, it looks so cute <3. What did you use for coloring and inking/lining? :>

That's great, I remember you being really nice 'nd stuff. ^^
    Ha, big cups :p Now I feel like some OJ...

Yes, yes I am :p But seriously, you are really nice so in a sense I was telling the truth.

Awww, Indie is attracted, Indie is attracted! You should totally speak to him more. High pitched voices are so cute when people don't mean to have them xD Twirling their hair is one of the most common things young women do to attract boys, proven fact. So the guys a 'mirrey' for wanting to get a spa treatment and look/smell nice? Maybe he was preparing to impress someone ;)
    I was expecting something else, but you give me a Simpsons gif with a scarring image? To shame woman. What was while in the city, and what's a secret?! Are you teasing me now or did you put the wrong link on?
    That's basically what happens to me, but it's easier online because you have time to think of something to say. When was the last time a guy 'took your breath away'?

The popular girls at my school are actually the nicest people you could meet, I talk to them regularly because we're in some of the same classes now.
    That's probably why we can talk for ages :D
    Oh yeah, drawing takes up some of my time as well.

EDIT: Never mind, I get what you meant, you were saying you're welcome for getting yoga pants in my head, the picture was while in the city and for some reason you're not telling me why... I had to look back in our conversations to understand LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…