• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Sworn! I have a question for you: I've been thinking about leaving the states shortly after graduating from Uni (or sometime in the future) and was wondering how life is in England. My main choices for moving to are Japan, Canada, and England, so i want to research all three places.
    Oh hey, I did not notice your reply on your shop. I know I've asked for almost 3-4 complicated banners in less then two weeks time but yeah, I promise the one that you'll be working on is the last one for a long, long time. Sorry for the mess and stuffs. >.<
    I see then, so that's the average size right? So how big is my current banner? 500X250px?
    Hey SM, I've got a question, how big are your standard banners? Just a simple question.
    Maybe. But when I had my shop open, it was still the same way, and there were five shops to choose from (PopPrincess_Lyra's, Fairywitch's, mine, yours, and Astral Shadow's), though it makes sense now with only yours and Astral's being of any real significance right now.
    About that new rule, I like it. I keep seeing so many of the same people ordering from you, and sometimes they don't even use the artwork you made. Talk about hoarding right?
    You know, that was a problem I had with Fly High towards the end - it just ended up being the same people again and again. It's strange.
    Got it, thanks for great work as always. Also, you're right, it does look better without the Spider-Man font.
    Wow, so it's like the best there is?

So when did you find out you liked to make artworks?
    Ok, thanks. I like the effect you added to the eyes. Do you think you could add it to the original image in it's original resolution? Or are your brushes too small? I kinda want to see how the logo would look with that effect.
    Hello Sworn Metalhead, I was wondering, how do you make your art like the way you do?
    Aha! Anyway, looking forward for more art of yours!

Oh. My. Gawd. EXACTLY!! I don't have XY either. And for the same reasons that you stated.

So small?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…