• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I hope they are! But they can be used in Amie too. Which hints it can be used after contests?
    Well hopefully some costumes for the male Pikachu too. I don't just want a female Pikachu costume xD.
    A lot of people told me if any new earthbound charterer makes it its going to be the Masked man. Not a bad idea actually.
    Ness and Lucas will probably be those secret characters we don't know about until the games release since Ness was secret last time....
    I guess that could be the case. But that would still mean the alternate Pikachu forms would be banned from official tournaments, just like Furfrou's alternate forms and Shaymin Sky Forme. I'm not sure there will ever be an official tournament that lets you use Pokémon in your party instead of the battle box.
    Oh wow! I just now noticed that they are Female! But why would they be in costumes though? Perhaps they are adding something like Pokestar Studios in the game?
    They are cute! I love those costumes! They need more!
    He's a Veteran from Melee but technically he wasn't in brawl so you can say he's a newcomer since he wasn't in brawl. But he was in a SSB game already..... it's really confusing....
    He's from Xenoblade. I don't want him either tbh. I'd rather have another version of Samus or something.
    Ah, I see.
    I had assume they were NPCs of some sorts. I didn't think they were meant to be alternate forms of Pikachu. But if they are alternate Pikachu forms, it's probably something like Furfrou. It's a real shame though that these sorts of forms revert when you place the Pokémon in the PC, because then it makes them unusable in official tournaments.
    Yeah, I guess. The only real difference is that Mega Metagross has its back legs up front and now levitates.
    I was a bit surprised at that too. Maybe when it's distributed, Pokémon Bank will start allowing legit, shiny, Collosseum Bonus Disc Jirachi through.
    I haven't really been paying much attention to SSB4 news. I've been so engrossed with Pokémon lately.
    It's a dressed up Pikachu in many costumes. At least the scans show that. Probably for a contest?

Oh I don't know to be honest! He said a new character....... so i'm hoping it would be.... Oh wow I honestly don't know.

Oh yea and about smash run! I've seen the ones you saw! I really want to see some more footage with more characters! Like Pikachu!
    I honestly don't know anything about it. I've just heard the name before.
    I think Mega Metagross was to be expected at some point. I'd assume it will get Iron Fist as its ability to power up Meteor Mash.
    Tbh the SSB reveals weren't that appealing to me. c:' I just really hope Nintendo does not screw up with these Amiibos.
    Hey, sorry, I haven't been on here for quite a while.
    But yes, I have been following at least the Nintendo part of E3. Not much interested into the other companies. How about you? :)
    Yeah, I had to go up against Ray Rizzo in one round, who I believe has topped in a few regionals throughout the year. I was a bit surprised he didn't have a Wigglytuff though.
    I shouldn't have any problem getting any egg moves if I wanted them. I was actually thinking of running Choice Specs Heliolisk with Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, and Volt Switch (or Surf if I don't run Solar Power).
    Ack. I really don't want one to be honest with you.

I'm fine with two fire emblem characters since i'm not too big on the series.

Plus it seems like super smash bros brings in all the sword fighters (If that didn't sound obvious or slightly dumb). So he probably wouldn't be much different IMO.
    It's too bad i've only played one fire emblem game.... I would have loved to play more in the series to get to know the characters more.....
    Technically it's gotten harder to get shiny legendaries though, because Game Freak decided to put a shiny lock on all legendaries in Gen 6 games for whatever reason.
    When they used to be single elimination, I've gotten as far as round 4. When they changed it to Swiss format in 2012, I never got passed the Swiss rounds, because a 5-3 win/loss ratio wasn't enough to make it past the Swiss rounds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…