• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no, it's in a cherrish ball and i got it through mistery gift at TRU, but it doesn't have tht ribbon. What does th classic ribbon do?
    Don't worry not traitor LOL but we are making a new clan called delirium you can join when it's up just don't span ok? Jeep it clan related
    what u need
    1: wifi
    2 and most important: patience

~Steps~
    1: go to gts
    2: connect to wifi
    3: select deposit
    4: select pokemon u wanna clone and offer it BUT MAKE SURE
    you select a rip-off want in return for your offer (example:abra girl lv 100)
    5 make sure the want poke is a rip off
    6 it will say are u sure or somthing like that click yes
    7 it will say checking gts status and in the bottom right corner there is a clock
    8 stare at it and count how many turns around 7-8.5 is when u wanna turn your ds off
    SUCESS happens when you have the poke in ur box and on gts

F.A.Q
    if u turn it off and when u get to the game and you are standing outsisde the gts counter it prouballu didnt work. u should be walking out of the gts.
    if your poke is only on gts u did it to late
    if your poke is only in ur box u did it to early
    but the time to turn ur ds off changes every time there is NEVER a perfect known time to turn the ds off but i reccomend more than just off at 7
    Alright, i suggest running one water move. try giving it ice punch or ice beam seeing how they are more acurate. Random question do you think Gliscor or Swampert is better at walling?
    well my SS team; is Tyranitar, Scizor, Luke, Shuckle (LOL i dunno why but i love this guy),Gliscor, Donphan. pretty standard methinks, i am tad worried about water types Oh my current team is basically my ss team without shucke, t-tar and donphan replaced with azelf, e-vire and infernape
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…