• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Description: Sometime after the failure of their big plan in BW141, Team Rocket headed to Kanto to carry out big missions, becoming Giovanni's top agents. However, one day, they're called to his office. He looks disappointed in them for some reason. He shows them a video of them... goofing off in the Kalos region? But that's impossible! They were in Kanto! And these impostors barely resemble them! In any case, Pedro (Pierce) comes in, also not liking what he's seeing. Like any sane person would, the four of them jet pack their way out of the office and head to the Kalos region to keep their good names from being tainted any further by these ****ing idiots!]
    Its obvious they are doing it on purpose, i said that many times before. They know how to handle girls better, even third wheels like Brock or Cilan got immensly bigger amount of focus. Hell even Max got more. So this is either some foreshadowing and part of their plan toward bertter, more prevalent things going for her character. Or they really are just content with keeping Serena as nothing but love token unfortunately.

Oh your pondering of giving up on her? Did this happened ever before for any pokemon character for you?
    Movie summary:

----------
    The Diamond Ore Kingdom is a place deep underground where the "Jewel Pokémon" Carbink live in peace.
    It has also said to be where a large diamond known as the Sacred Diamond resides.
    This special gem serves as the main energy source holding up the kingdom and has been doing so for a very long time.
    The only one who is supposed to be able to create this diamond is Diancie, the princess of the Diamond Ore Kingdom, yet she hasn't been endowed with this power yet!
    As time goes on the current Sacred Diamond is starting to reach the end of its life. If it's allowed to die out then the beautiful Diamond Ore Kingdom will be history!

Diancie meets Ash, Pikachu and their friends and set out together on a journey to seek out the "Life Giving Pokémon" Xerneas to get help saving her country. Along the way, however, a female thief named Marilyn, a ninja thief named Riot, and the Rocket-Dan all set their sights on the diamond-making Pokémon. Thankfully, our heroes are rescued from their various predicaments by the father-daughter team of Algus and Millis Steel. As our heroes' journey continues, the "Destruction Pokémon" Yveltal, who is said to have been behind a major loss of life in the Kalos Region known as "The Great Destruction" in times past, waits patiently inside its cocoon...

As their journey continues, our heroes follow the "Fairy Aura" being emitted by Xerneas and are eventually led to the Allearth Forest.

Danger's around every corner! Will Diancie be able to save her kingdom? And what will be the fate of Ash and Pikachu!?
    ----------
    [Sorry I forgot to show you the description that goes with it, that's the only way it'll make sense.]
    I dont know whether to laugh or cry at this statement. Sad how Serena became laughing stock among fandom being viewed as shipping object and cliched damsel in distress, wife material. But im not surprised by mostly negative connotations since its bizarre and very unusual to see female character get sich trivial role in anime for nearly 40 episodes.

People say how Misty was background in Johto? Compared to Serena even in worst days Misty showed much more personality, vivid nature, battled, entered events and got incolved in several episodes. Only to get better over time when Master Quest started.

Fact how she didnt even had one proper battle, got little to none growth, still only has Fennekin, dont take action or desire to be involved in several plots where she could be of help in more meaningful way in episodes disappoints me. Hopoefully if that preview of Serenas riding Rhyhorn helping Diancie in upcoming movie is something to go by she may have some prominence there.
    [ Lol, so how was it? XD
    Lol, is it about him asking you if you'd want to be somebody's waifu? XD ]
    I still haven't seen that one, I did like the BW one though.
    [Somebody got me pissed enough to make this image:]
    [Oh well don't look forward to anything Froakie does in the next few episodes. lol
    You back yet? xD]
    [ Dawn and May >>>>> Every other girl on Pokémon
    Lol, I feel cold too XD
    What kinda job is it and what's with the "Fml"? XD ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…