• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, taking "feeding the trolls" to its extreme

----------
    ;445; *Snaps awake at Minotaur insulting Denmark, hops on a plane, gets to Degrassi, and punches him in the face* **** you, Denmark hater *Flies back to Denmark*
    ----------
    ----------
    ;230; It is, but the Danish genes just overpower us sometimes and force us to drink
    ----------
    oh man you kept posting these
    The nerve, actually having a "Digimon is better than Pokemon" debate on a Pokemon fan community site. In my day, good gentlemen and ladies sensitively deigned to keep their disturbing aesthetic fetishes to more accommodating venues. Also, they got off my goldarned lawn.

Anyway, I'm trying out one of those Mio things, the flavor concentrate in small, vaguely egg-shaped squeeze bottles (I've got sweet tea, which in one of its more authentic forms is a true gift from the South), and here on the front of the bottle is the phrase "NATURAL FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVOR". Of course the second you see something like that, you know the little ingredient paragraph on the back of the bottle isn't going to have more than one or two "natural"-sounding ingredients in it. Sure enough, after "WATER," the list of ingredients looks like someone upended an industrial chemical engineering textbook and all of the glossary fell out.

But aaah, that refreshing natural taste of PROPYLENE GLYCOL. Like summertime on the Georgia peach farm.

It's like the shifty cousin of that genius "chemical-free organic salt!" kind of marketing. (So, there's no chemicals in your box of organic NaCl molecules, yeah?)

e_e
    ----------
    ;230; I've not even been here for 5 hours and I already don't like him *Downs a few beers*
    ----------
    pokemon high
    0 zilch zero nowt you cant stop me no one can stop me and by the by you dont know that i use to do karatey and i broke throgh a brick wall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…