• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool, that sounds pretty fun. Someday ill get into battling haha. Im just lounging around playing some of the Castlevania games to kill some time until the load of games that are coming out in a couple months.
    It will probably be like that. I think they would remove the bans off of Pokebank Pokemon since it came out this year, and plus if they have the same move tutors as they did in the original versions of Ruby and Sapphire (Which probably won't happen) I won't see the reason why you can't use Pokebank pokemon.

I also see Diancie as a big threat in VGC now that it can Mega Evolve.
    Oh yeah. I focused on Smash Bros. and Pokemon recently I completely forgot about other games, like Hyrule Warriors for example.
    I don't know why but these dressed up Pikachu are soooo adorable. I know it might be purely aesthetic but I like it.
    Maybe it's a kind of different forms for Pikachu like Furfrou's haircuts so you could use it in battle. Even if it had no effect ( other than looking cute).
    The Smogon ban on Deoxys hit me really hard :( Are situations like these why you prefer to play VGC?

Is the Eevee Friendly a double battle or single battle? Most or all tourneys hosted by the Pokemon Company are usually doubles or VGC, but just checking.

Little Mac actually looks broken to me, or at least fits my playstyle. I really never liked the air, unless I'm trying to land a direct hit Wolf side special. I really hope Wolf comes back ;-; Any characters you'd like back from Brawl that haven't been revealed yet?
    Well, I guess we'll have to wait to find out. ;) It just looks a bit boring to me. Don't get me wrong, it looks cool and great, but a bit typical.
    Not like a Mega Sableye with its giant gem. I'm a bit surprised they're distributing a Shiny Jirachi now.
    Have you heard that about character for SSB4 will be revealed on Monday? Who do you think will out be?
    Sounds like a nice day.

I didn't have this problem with Skarmory, but I'm thinking Aegi works better than it.
    What do you think?
    I kinda stopped playing too, since no one else does around here. :/ What've you been doing recently?

I see, thanks! What's your favorite character of Smash 4 so far?
    Great. :D
    Did you stay around and talk for awhile or was it a fleeting visit?

I've actually decided to go for neither, but I was asking wether I should use Mega Manetric or Medicham in a team that otherwise consists of Ttar, Heatran, Aegislash, Gastrodon and Chesnaught. I've decided to go with Mega Venasaur atm, and so far that works. Not sure if Ground types are a slight problem on this team though. Ttar & Gastrodon have Ice Beam, along with Gastrodon having Scold, Chesnaught has Seed Bomb and can take Earthquakes np, Venasaur has Giga Drain & Heatran has an Air Balloon.
    Also, Aegislash has a Weakness Policy and can withstand one Earthquake from most OU Pokemon.
    So, probably not.
    They already won with a 3DS, yet they get a 3DS XL, a little weird, don't you think? What does the first place winner of worlds get?
    Ah, okay.
    Well, I had this Spaghetti Monster stuff recently at school. I've even heard about it before but wasn't interested so much.
    What do you think about that? I'm just baffled that such stuff exists.
    And what do you think about Mega Metagross? I have no idea, maybe it gets faster and Attack (or maybe even SpAtk) gets improved?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…