• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity from December 20, 2010 until the time of this message, your claim on Slowpoke on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    i was wondering if you still had shinny bunearies? if you do would you trade me one? pls let me know what you would want for it :)
    do you have any magnets with magnet pull or/and good nature? cuz if you do then I have alot to offer :] PM me pls!
    Flying Pikachu

I saw you are offering shinies for untouched Flying Pikachu. Well, I'm interested. I happen to have Flying Pikachu (untouched) as it says in my sig. Please PM with details on your shinies. I couldn't PM you because it said you're Inbox is full and you need to clear space.
    Haha, the banner is Cipher's doing, and the shipping name is ours. It's our nod to this. . .lovely. . .forum and its conventions. We thought we ought to do the thing properly.

It used to link to the wiki, but then the wiki was deactivated for inappropriate content (go figure). Cipher still hasn't removed his link. I need to get on him about that.
    I tried PMing you but I couldn't and was just wondering if you have any shiny Buneary left to trade and what you would want for one of course.
    Thanks.
    Hey there, I'm an Irish Pokemon player looking to meet up with other Irish players, I was just wondering if you wanted to be part of the Irish club I'm trying to get going. Before you completely ignore me, I'm no noob trying to spam you. I've been playing Pokémon since the beginning and recently partook in the Pokemon Video Game Championship in London coming in the top 20. So just let me know by PM if you'd be interested in joining my club, us Irish have to stick together ^_^
    Think I'm gonna try to chain while I'm watching ESC this evening...Got a new chain record last night...35 Starlys...But no shiny, sadly...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…