• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [You have a point, but oh well. At least Holland didn't make it to the final match, which is super gruesome right now...

I wouldn't get a piñata. When I celebrate my next birthday, it'll be at a bar/club, as that's what I'm used to. Piñatas are good only to a certain point, like before age 10. I don't see the Robben piñata craze living long enough to when I have kids. It's way too soon for me to have any...]
    [No problem.

Well, technically Holland isn't out. They're still gonna play for 3rd place, which I'm hoping Brazil will do. They need a way to turn themselves around after that brutal match against Germany. Robben was the one to blame for Mexico getting disqualified in that match, that's why I was upset that Robben scored when he did. In fact, the whole Robben flop is so terrible here in Mexico, that it's made a meme and a hashtag. Plus, they've even made piñatas of Robben falling over for kids to hit at birthday parties. It's no joke, I saw a picture of one just a few days ago.]
    [Because it's pairing opposites with opposites, but like I said, if she wanted it that way, I'm not gonna make you change it. It's a difficult perspective to describe.

I know! I'm mostly just one of those angry Mexicans who's ecstatic to see them fall after seeing them mostly cheat their way through the World Cup. I was a little pissed that Robben scored, but happy that they didn't make it all together.]
    What do you think of her?
    Because I already had the other ones at the store they had pikachu and froakie and I had it :p

Wow great drawing! Love is in the air
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…