• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know that the canadian release date for ORAS wasup in the air, but in NOC most recemt newsletter it said November 21st. should i forward it to you for confirmation
    What's the exact wording, though? It might just be a reference to the new Mega Evolutions. I see a lot of people assuming that the Hoenn Pokédex has been expanded, but I would think that there would be more than a single line about something like that.
    Did you find out the situation and do you think his account will be active again? I checked his posts, and it doesn't look like he did anything against the rules.
    Could you pinpoint which part of the CoroCoro scans references Hoenn having different Pokémon than before? No other fansite has reported this.
    Hi, Serebii! I have a question regarding the POTW.

Could you tell to whoever writes the analysis to lay down the "Delphox is useless" jokes? I know that the Pokemon isn't very good competitively and terribly outclassed, but reading about that in the various entries is quite degrading and annoying, especially for the fans of the species.
    This isn't that important or anything, but Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion aren't in the drop list when you select your favorite pokemon on your profile.
    Hey there Serebii! Is there some issue going on here? I've been having problems loading the forums many times. I get the connection timed out message usually...
    Sorry if this is asking too much, but how do you get new avatars? Like what method do you use?
    Hey, Serebii, good day. I was wondering about a little something concerning how VMs and PMs work. Why can't we post our own stuff (pics, drawings) from our desktops to the messages?

I'm planning to release some artwork to several users here in PMs, but I can't post a thing I made myself. Is there a solution to the problem? And no, it's NOT offensive material, just drawings I made myself a home.
    hey sorry i know you are probably suuuuper busy.....but could you approve my trade thread pending request? I'm wanting to edit it and reserve posts. it follows the rules 10 pokemon request/offer.
    Hello Webmaster! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I saw that the episodes Climbing Back for the Cold and Climbing the Walls were already shown, but on the mainpage it shows they air next Saturday. Were they aired earlier or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…