• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, should I pick up Hyperdimesion Neptunia for the Vita on DanganRonpa 2 first?

Really like the first DanganRonpa, but I want to try out HDN. Suggestions?
    ----------
    i dont get the left vs right stuff, all i see is a bunch of boring *** old guys sitting around arguing about nothing of relevance
    ----------
    I want to make love to this post (not in that creepy way but just saying)
    ----------
    i dont get the left vs right stuff, all i see is a bunch of boring *** old guys sitting around arguing about nothing of relevance
    ----------
    I just full on like you now.

Now let's see if I can't change your opinion on Code Geass XD
    It's definitely different from other shows with the same target demographic. I have two young cousins that I've babysat and watched waaaaaay too many shows like that. It feels very similar to your typical cartoons like Spongebob which I always enjoyed back in the day and I guess never stopped enjoying. Anyway the most likely reason I can think of for why I like it is probably the characters. They're all very unique (Rarity seems a bit bland, but maybe that changes later idk) and frankly just likable.

Okay thanks for that it helped enjoy persona 4
    no worries

Ok so long story short in the span of one day I've gone from being really perplexed by bronies to being a fan of the show. I'm only around 3-5 episodes in (lost count) but I really like it and I don't know why. If you could explain what made you start watching I could potentially relate. Just trying to understand this very sudden turn of events
    ----------
    I actually think Stealth Rock should be banned, almost every smogon article tells you way to prepare for, and it's the reason almost no fire type is used. any how you must have a spinner on your team or switching becomes a major-hazard. It's more centralizing than any pokemon
    ----------
    I dislike you much much less now.
    well I asked if you were a brony (i have questions) but you werent responding

anyway that's not important so could you reply to my OG inquiry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…