• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! And haha, yeah, just wait until the monthly drama happens. Like the night I last VMed you. 8D
    *le bow* Tbqh, it would've been hilarious if it was left as-is (kinda like saying, "AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MISBEHAVE, MINIONS"), but that would be mean. And also not professional.

But on the serious side, sorry about not reporting him. ;_; Idek, I thought no one was actually reading the thread because we all remembered how much he totally listened to us the last time around, and although I stalked it, I was trying to decide whether or not this was better or worse than Max's New Adventures. Which is not an excuse, but still.

Point is, though, I will make better friends with the report button in the future. *nods*
    Hey, was Hero's thread meant to be stuck? Because I know we've had some issues with authors lately, but damn, making an example out of one—*shot!*

Idk, Psychic. Like I said to someone else, the only downside of my job is the fact that it means I leave the forum for a day and then come back feeling like this.
    ----------
    We barely got any decent clothing options for the male protagonist in X/Y, you think male Pikachu will fare any better? I admire your optimism.
    ----------
    While I'm grateful that they even had customization in X/Y, I agree that the lack of things for guys was irritating. I'm hoping they correct that in future games.

Thanks. :)
    to start over. during my hiatus... things happened to me i don't want people wishing it on me ;p
    You're welcome!

Also, maaaaan. Sorry to hear you lost that "festival" word. :( That was a really good way to put it too. (Ngl, I kinda have to agree with you on the Comm guy's suggestion. That is a bit wordy. Alas, at this point, I legit have no ideas for alternatives, given that this dude's very specific about descriptions. >_> Sorry!)
    Awesome, thanks for letting me know! It's good to know the psychic stuff went over well; I wasn't really sure about it when I was writing it. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and I hope you like Mewtwo when he shows up as well.
    No worries! Send it over, and I'll look at it tomorrow. :D (Falling asleep atm, so.)

Also! Ooh, I hope you can stick with that. That's a pretty cool way of putting it, fo' reals.
    OMG, you love Game of Thrones too?!! So, I'm guessing that you're a fan of Danaerys, am I right? I like House Stark myself (as well as some other characters like Sandor and Davos).

Also, happy belated birthday. I really hope that you enjoyed it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…