• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dragontamer44722

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, no. It was a rare find for me, and I got it from a friend here on SPFF who comes across very rare Pokemon like ones distributed in the movies. It was nice to see えいがかん (Eigakan, or movies) as the OT, haha. ^_^
    That's absolutely awesome!! :) Yes, if it's fine with you, I'll take a not of having it as one of the next Tourney prizes~
    That would be awesome if it does check as real! A very enticing prize that would make I think!! :D
    Nvd, I just saw your message under AstralShadow under my VMs. Yes, I would absolutely love to use it if that's fine with you. And a big thank you also!! :)
    Would you be willing to use it for our next tourney as a prize?
    I agree with that actually. I've been lacking in the creativity department lately...too much put into team building I guess (making three different teams currently, including toe one for the monocolor toury) how's your team coming along? I have 4/6 members battle ready so far, breeding the 5th member now.
    Politoed actually sweeps teams most of the time. I'm not a fan of wasting a turn or move slot for rain dance.
    Btw, would I need to use the same number of 'mons for each color? Like, I must have three blue and red 'mons or ca I have four blue and two red 'mons?
    I actually don't lol. Btw, I'll be able to battle on the tourney on 4:30 Sunday gmt 0.
    I don't know, but I'll check later for you. If yours has Defog or any tutor move it's not like mine though.
    Thanks for the tip. If I'm declared the ground gym leader, and my team is done, you wanna battle?
    Thanks for the welcome back :D I appreciate that, as for the tournament I'll have to pass it up this time as I'm likely going to be busy around the predicted time of the tournament.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…