• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is EGC... Really lost? Man, no.
    So bad, when I was enjoying it. C'mon, that's so unlucky of me.
    Yup yup! It's me there! Haven't got the time to go there much, eh. But will, eventually.

SPPF is dying. I think it's normal, haha!
    Go for it! Would love to listen to some opinions, hehe. I actually enjoyed it. Except the fact there's almost zero character development. I mean, not even half of the characters background are explained. Worst... How they died? Heck, they don't try to explain, anything.
    I think the fact that it's just something I was not expecting to see made it even worse...

Oh they are, they just recycle their voice actors a lot. The FMA dubs are still probably my favourite, but I haven't seen too many of theirs, just clips and stuff.

I'd make an argument that the SAO characters are nothing to write home about either, unless you include that with plot x) I've only heard the actual one 3 times and I'm on episode 7, they do have a piano version and stuff though. Before I got to that particular part of TTGL I thought it was awful but now I love it... guess it's just because of the memories haha. Yeah, it's pretty much the same every time unlike say a 70 hour video game. Of Fate/Extra, not Realta Nua. Fate/Extra just looks like a generic RPG with Fate characters slapped on it, tbh x)

No idea what you were thinking of but I guess I'll find out x) I'll agree with that unless they were planning to do UBW in the new F/SN anime but I doubt it.

I totally forgot about it, I'll do that now I suppose.
    Let's be honest... that definitely wasn't the most awkward scene in EoE x)

Oh yeah, nothing against them, from what I've heard it was really well done. Aniplex usually puts more effort into their dubs than FUNimation or other companies anyways.

This is why I lock up my phone when I do that lol.

Oh, I definitely like him but I haven't watched Guilty Crown and while I do love the AoT soundtrack that's really the only thing I know by him. He did the KlK one as well actually, I've been enjoying what I've heard so far. Till My Body Is Dry is good until the rap (which is unfortunate because Libera Me From Hell was awesome with the rap) and "gotta find out who kill my dad" parts come up but Blumenkranz is awesome all the way through. I'm usually like that with shows, that's one reason I rewatched F/SN because I was expecting it to be more like Fate/Zero the first time. Meh, no point now really since I've been watching it online, don't see myself every going through it again, wanna check out some of the other Type-Moon VNs after this. Yeah, it's possible, but I feel like if they localized a PS Vita game localizing the V/N wouldn't be too much of a big deal.

I'd disagree since it explains how and why Gilgamesh ended up with a mortal body which I feel is pretty important x) Well I'm willing to admit that Rin is probably my favourite Fate character so hey, I'm not complaining.

Just joined a fairly new one myself actually, I got banned on the Fairy Tail one I was apart of for just being part of this one. The Admin of the FT one was pretty much a jerk that got pissed off when people joined other forums lol. Here's the link if you wanna check it out.

I usually prefer smaller communities anyways x) I'll make an account after the weekend, gone for work =.=
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…