• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. It's really great.

Yeah, but there are still a couple of months left and the best info doesn't come until the end. It's just remakes so besides Megas we should have a good idea of what to expect anyways.
    I have a feeling we will get Ness on August 27. That is EarthBound's 20th anniversary in Japan. Today is F-Zero X's 16th anniversary in Japan by the way.

That sucks! I wish you a speedy recovery!
    I was expecting Shulk too and I'm pleasantly surprised! It was a great trailer!

Ouch! Feel better soon!
    Agreed and if Easy & Challenge mode are in ORAS, they need to be available from the beginning. XY might have been more of a challenge if we didn't us the EXP Share. By the way, is it just me or does it look like Sydney has a Mega Ring on his wrist?

Seems plausible. I wonder if a vet will be revealed on Monday too.
    Me too! Also expecting Camerupt & Sharpedo to get one. I anticipate that Rayquaza will get a Primal Evo!

New Smash Bros. character on Monday! I'm betting it's one of the Gematsu characters!
    We probably will! I still have my jirachi, it still serves me well :D I knew we would get a mega metagross, it looks pretty cool!
    I wonder what news July is gonna bring us! More megas? I'm also really eager for more ingame footage actually!
    Good! Been busy with uni, you? I am praying Tropius finally gets some love in the form of a Mega! Though I'm also going for Mega Sceptile so I don't know what my team will look like yet.
    I hope shiny Greninja is a color too.

Also looks like Ike Is back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…