• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
~Ace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, pretty much the same. I'm in visiting some family right now. I finally learned competitive Pokémon though. I'm pretty terrible, but I'm trying to build a new team.
    yeah, yeah (sort of), and yeah duh
    idk about you man but fire is the ultimate type ((I'm really liking fairy though like come on. immunity to dragons?? incredible))
    oh and as for DW they're not airing any new stuff atm so I'm kinda meh about it rn but it's gonna be crazy when it starts back up
    it really does lol, i still remember when we were in moonlight heroes together n_n

thx, and yea that's what they're for.
    yeah, yeah it does. from one hellhole to another.

idk, it's some crap I have to do to get into my honors classes so whatever
    hmmm height, I really dunno exactly
    last time I checked was like, the last doctor's visit.... half a year ago
    then I was 5'8" (173/174cm iirc) so idk if I'm still that height (probably) or grew a centimeter or two lmao
    doing fine, left junior high a month ago and am just sitting around putting off my summer homework (WHY IS THIS A THING). you?
    signs are terrible in summer california weather for $7 an hour. And awesome! If I can work out flying to the UK next year we have to hang out
    In that case put yourself out there lol. I worked as one of these for a while and it sucked

you just gotta work your way up! lol
    Wait what part of england are you in? Because if I end up coming to london I can just come by one day, but if it's far from there it might be a little harder.
    Next year I'm hoping!!! After Nicaragua we're going to hike/hitchhike to Costa Rica and from then school starts back up. And I'm gonna buy a car soon because america has shitty public transport so I might spend alot of that money lol. Drugs are an easy business to get into and dude work for a family member. That's how I got my first job last year. They usually let things slide since you mess up alot when you're new to working. Plus they sometimes give you more than minimum wage. Wait what part of england are you in? Because if I end up coming to london I can just come by one day, but if it's far from there it might be a little harder.
    Get a job lol. I've made 2 grand this summer and I'm getting another paycheck next week before i go to Nicaragua
    if you have no life you should come to the US and I get what you mean vms feel different
    Yeah haha. How's your summer been dude? btw why are we vming when we could just text?
    lol I only have 5 irl friends that watch the show so I need more people to talk about it with ;) You watch the new eps?
    Ah, I see! Glad to see you're fine and yay almost done with high school! Good luck with your exams if you haven't finished or started taking them.

I'm well. Currently in exams mode right now but summer is waiting so must fight hard!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…