• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah hopefully. And they did try to pump up Diancie a little over here. Also, Mega Diancie xD
    Aegislash at times disturbs me, and other times literally gets OHKO'd, so I'm indifferent.

There doesn't seem to be, maybe they don't want some people who are truly good but are short on time to end up low on the rankings because they couldn't battle as much as that one guy who did 50 battles a day.

Has regristation for the Battle of Legend opened? Or is it already closed?
    That seems extremely likely, as we're about to go into a War and we did have some Aegislash reliance on our best battlers.

That's incredibly short, and there's a limit to battles in a day? How many battles a day?

Is that so? I have a Super Trained Keldeo and Black Kyurem, time to start using them in Battle Spot. Thanks for letting me know!
    awww well thats suckish, well if you decide to unpack your gamecube or hope that your wii stops with the issues then ya have something to look forward to playing :D
    ah, understandable. when i first got the game i didnt play it for a few days becuase of other games but when i did decide to play it, i didnt stop for days XD ooo sounds awesome, i havent played anything from the metroid series
    ah its a pretty amazing game, one of my personal favorites actually. i really enjoyed fire emblem awakening. its a stratagy game where you have different classes of fighters each able to use a certain kind of weapon, or various types, and each fighter has a certain number of spaces you can move each turn. i just say its an extrememly good game, with lots of depth and lots to do :) and also robin is the default name of the unit you are in the game sooo yeah good things to know XD
    i wast so much wanting of lucina but ROBIN <3 he/she is what i really REALLY wanted to be able to play as in the new ones. fire emblem has so many more classes than just the basic sword weilder than what all the previous reps were. it makes me so glad that there is finally a magic using fire emblem rep in the new ones, and a very diverse one as well considering robin is the chara you play as and can be every class :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…