• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Little Hero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, now that you mention that, she does look like a combination of Serena and Hilda. I love how the game creators make the designs of the girls so unique and yet they still have their own parallels as well. Serena in the anime has definitely been de-aged but she still looks very, very pretty.
    I'd be all for that. I'd love to see a series based on the games or the manga as well. I was actually thinking of replaying FR/LG, too and playing as Leaf. I love her design. She's so chic :)
    Oh yeah, poor Leaf. I would have loved to see her. Maybe if they ever made Pokémon The Origins an actual TV Show. I mean, I think they may have been trying to stay as close to the Gen 1 games as possible and not have LG/FR elements but then again, they had Mega Charizard X so....
    Yeah, all music has their fair share of epic music. It's just that I remember more from R/B/Y since they were the ones I played the most as a kid. Speaking of which, did you see Pokémon The Origin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…