• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. I've got an idea of how to counter the water....
    Wanna battle again after I'm done?
    most of the first battles will be hard, but you'll start to understand what you need to be prepared for. Can't tel you how many times I lost when I first started.
    Not yet, I figured since I let the gym leaders pick the pokemon on it I want to make sure they'll actually be around for a while.
    Once your team is ready then you can start taking challenges as the ground leader, you mine as well go introduce yourself though
    This is the team I'm training for the ground gym

Hippowdon @ power weight/ smooth rock
    Sand stream
    Move 1
    Earthquake
    Move 2
    Stealth Rock
    Move 3
    Slack Off
    Move 4
    Rock SlideToxicWhirlwind

Marowak @ ????
    Rock head
    Move 1
    Bonemerang
    Move 2
    Stone Edge
    Move 3
    Double-Edge
    Move 4
    Substitute

Donphan @ ????
    Pick up
    Move 1
    Rapid Spin
    Move 2
    Earthquake
    Move 3
    Stealth Rock
    Move 4
    Ice Shard

Rhydon @ ????
    Lightning rod
    Move 1
    Rock Polish
    Move 2
    Earthquake
    Move 3
    Stone Edge
    Move 4
    Megahorn

????x2

Any tips on items for ground types?
    That would be awesome. And when Zygarde's Shiny Forme is officially obtainable, I will make sure to attempt, getting one for my collection. I also get to add Mega Swampert to a new team when I make one for it.
    I've noticed you may become a Ground Gym Leader, that's amazing, Ground is my favorite type, which is why I became a Ground Gym Leader, for my goal is to get all Shiny Ground Types, but then Zygarde came along and cannot be shiny from what I know.
    Helio probably won't be around until later tonight, and I'm actually at work so I can't battle xD rest assured I'll come for you at some point, but probably not today :) Good luck though.
    You can start training, but I would wait to call yourself the ground leader until Helio confirms it. I don't see why he wouldn't, but just to be safe. If you are infact the new leader, welcome :) We do have a tournament coming up if you were interested in playing in it. All the info for it is on the first page under current tournament info.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…