• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the spring of 1928, Disney asked Ub Iwerks to start drawing up new character ideas. Iwerks tried sketches of various animals, such as dogs and cats, but none of these appealed to Disney. A female cow and male horse were also rejected. They would later turn up as Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar.A male frog, also rejected, would later show up in Iwerks' own Flip the Frog series. Walt Disney got the inspiration for Mickey Mouse from his old pet mouse he used to have on his farmfuneral flowers
    Seeking Arrangement
    Lol well you could make one some day I guess. I stay on facebook a lot. Mostly cause of my friends.
    Nah I hate myspace. I have facebook. That's more better. Myspace is too kiddy for me. Facebook is more adult and better for me.
    Lol well thank you. Don't got to be like embarresed or something. Your just expressing your thoughts.
    Yeah I been kinda girlfriend searching but no one is really catching my attention cause I'm very picky and like really beautiful women.
    Michael Jackson's dead and I think it might have something to do with that letter you told me you wrote him...
    Yes I do actually lol. Not like it's hard but yeah I do basically everywhere I go I see there's girls interested in me so I talk to them if I'm interested in them too. If not I leave it as it is.
    Yeah so what you been up to? So far I been going out with friends and chilling and talking to girls lol. Weather hasn't been helping though.
    kk. But you're missin out. Besides, i NEVA whated to get wit u, i don't know where u got that bullcrap frum. I got a girl named Stephanie any way. This whole year as a matter of fact. ur nuthing but a nother trick on the street who thinks she has talent. NEWS FLASH, U CANT SING FOR ****!!! MY *** CAN MAKE BETTER SOUNDS WHEN I ****!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE HORSE ****IN. END OF CONVERSATION, BUT BE WARNED< DONT GO NO PLACE U AINT SUPPOSED TO GO, IF U COME TO HHS UR DEAD WHERE U STAND> BYE...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…