• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im just letting you know that I registered you as a friend for your normal type friend safari with Ditto. My friend code is 2895-7887-7462 and have a grass type safari including Quilladin, Pansage, and Ferrosseed. PLease add me so we can exchange safaris :p
    any plans to breed out that female natu? let me know if you can make a female dw ability baby. i have these dw females and can do the same for you:

butterfree
    castform
    clampearl
    corosola
    gligar
    lapras
    lickitung
    miltank
    murkrow
    nidoran
    relicanth
    staryu