• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Burakoru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *crawls out of band camp*
    Fighting types arent all that common IMO... except for like, Focus Blast. Unless this new Mega Lopunny makes a splash, I think you would be okay with that weakness to fighting.
    Electric is already NVE on grass, so Lightningrod seems a little redundant. It could be useful in doubles though!
    Mega Swampert does look super cool! I love Mudkip so much because he's so cute ^-^ I almost always choose Treecko so I'm like the opposite of you: I'm just sticking to the tried-and-true xD Ohhh well. It'll give me the upper hand if I ever battle you :D
    UPDATE: I made it into the choir!! I was stressing about looking professional so I put on a pretty dress and stuff, but when I got into the waiting room the other ladies there were all wearing jeans xD I guess I was a little too worked up about the whole thing. But it worked out!
    Hyrule Warriors doesnt even look all that great to me (despite being such a big Zelda fan xD) because its mostly just fighting and not enough story/puzzle IMO.
    I see you like mega Swampert though... swift swim is nice and all I guess...? I'm gonna stick with Treecko even though the extra dragon type on Sceptile seems to just add more weaknesses >_<;
    I'm great! And happy late birthday!!!
    Band camp starts next week and I have an audition tonight for a choir. I hope it goes well! *crosses fingers*
    Have you been keeping up with all the new game news?? SSB4, Hyrule Warriors, ORAS...? Excited? ^-^
    Hi Ruby!!! We were talking about xatians on the facebook chat today and I thought of you ^-^ How have you been?? Your birthday wasnt too long ago, right?
    Rubyyyyyyyy! I recently got back up with the xat people on FB and I was missing you, so I messaged you. To make sure you're alive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…