• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm curious how the Amiibos will work for other games.
    For SSB4 they already explained. But then there're games like Mario Party or Captain Toad.
    I can't imagine how Amiibos work there.
    Oh, no problem. I'm fine too.
    I was following the Nintendo stuff too. And a bit hoping for Final Fantasy 15 news.
    I was absolutely excited about the Smash Bros. Palutena reveal. Well, it was absolutely clear she would be in.
    But still, it's great. :D
    The ones with Marth, Roy and Micaiah shouldn't be a big problem for you.
    And these where you easily get money and more aren't so hard too, except for the ones where you get sacred weapon,
    that's kinda difficult (more than the first one) you have to battle against 36 Risen enemies that all carry sacred weapons.
    The DLC is quite good, you get some quite good additional units, like these SpotPass units but with some special abilities and new artwork.
    There are three DLC maps where you easily get money, experience and additional sacred/rare weapons.
    And there are too DLC only classes, Bride, which uses bows, lances and staves, and Demon Knight, which uses swords , axes and tomes.
    In that hard DLC all enemy units have all stats capped, Dragonscale as ability and their stat caps are ridiculously high too.
    Do you play that DLC for Awakening too?
    I've got almost all DLC maps even that really hard one.
    I guess it's called Apotheosis or something like that.
    And no, I can't win that
    Hi Vivillian,
    welcome to the forums. I really hope you'll enjoy it here (and find the time for doing so ^_~)
    Feel free to write me or send me a friend request.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…