• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Golden, as the new co leader of the masters league, I'm contating those whose been away for over a week or more. I know school is in session and all, but it would be nice if you're able to stop in the masters league evey now and then. there are still some leaders that are waiting to be challenged by you such as myself as seen here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1605715677

Please come soon. And be sure to bring more future challengers if you like

Dew

Edit: You could apply as one of the vacant leader spots
    Because it was very early on, in the interest of fairness I think we should replay the battle as it played out since we didnt get far in
    When the connection drops it gives a message, if it gives a long winded message then its your connection, if its just a one liner saying 'The connection with the other player has been lost' it means that the problem lies with the other person, which is what just happened with me. You dont always go offline afterwards btw
    yes that means that i can't battle just look at the league and see if i posted open then message me right now its closed alright going to bed night
    the only league i am in now is master league so i take its master league which the dragon's den league and pixel dreams league is closed. I will be closing up gym though becuase its late where i am at and I have work.
    Hez Golden, that's because you're quite late and it's Round 3 right now. Your opponent will be Pokemonmadness 8 who got a free round since our number of participants is uneven. Please PM/VM him directly, and please, please, please update your post, so no multi posting during the tournament.
    Okay, stop bothering me. I don't have anything forcing me to accept your requests. Maybe if you stop spamming me and get over yourself, I'll consider accepting a challenge you may have when I officially open my gym.
    I finish my Round 2 battle. You're my last opponent. You have to explain me how invite to battle in PS as i dont know how. I already create my random team so let me know when u can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…