• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dragontamer44722

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yh definetley ^.^ come battle tower lobby please. Name is the same.

Btw, I forgot to pick up the shroomish yesterday XD
    I hope you're doing okay :/ If there's anything I can do to help you from (hundreds? thousands?) of miles away, just let me know. I will absolutely leave a note for everyone in my shop. Take all the time you need. I won't replace you as my cloner unless you tell me to :)
    Ok thanks, just wanted to make sure it counted :) Ok, hopefully Ill be able to take part (Im fairly busy as usual), be a shame to breed everything for naught; although more mons are always useful
    Okay, hope you deal with whatever you're dealing with well :)

Btw, can I still get that LC match before you go?
    ok :3
    I can't wait to try it out, hopefully its as good as I thought/think it will be. If not then I can always change it up.
    I can't let you do all the work >.<
    it'd be like back whenever I didn't have the items to do it myself and had to ask shoveler if he could do most of the work.
    plus thats just encouraging my laziness. :p
    Thank you so much! You just helped me out hugely ^w^
    dratini definitely doesn't hate you. Now I can just worry about the last one and then ev train/lvl them and finally be able to open.
    well that was instantaneous, just when I was messaging you xD
    ok I'll be on soon :3
    ok, I'll try! hopefully I won't annoy you with trade requests >.<
    will you be available later to re trade it back? :3
    not yet ;A;
    I know I had one figured out last week, but I can't remember it.
    oh wait, I think it just came to me. Can you nickname her Raindrop? :3
    weird I can now remember it x.x
    lol alright, I'll send marill now :3
    though I'm still thinking of a good name for what I'm going to use it for.
    ok ^w^
    and I can give you the 4iv calm female ha etc etc dratini that I was using to breed with
    [though just between you and me I think she's a B*tch]
    take your time! :3
    I've still gotta breed the last one and then ev train them all. I've probably been to relaxed and lazy about it, but since no one's been beating down my back for it I've been taking my time >3>
    though I will work more on the last one today! I don't think it will take long, this one seems to breed pretty easily ^w^ (also male or female do you mind naming it storm? I forgot to ask you to name the marill >.< )
    that's fine! I really appreciate it, if you need I could probably find a female with calm and its HA. can't guarantee good ivs though :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…