• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dragontamer44722

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Base 90 speed is ridiculous for LC. I have no idea why it is so powerful for a shell bell set though. Maybe it's just because my defences are bad.
    Oh, well I'll do the same then. One team for doubles and one for singles. Last 5 pokemon I trained for doubles. Ii'm starting to like doubles much more. You need to think more in doubles and that's what I like. Btw...the banner is finished. I'll send it to you in a min
    As said I'm still not sure if I want to take it over. I am really happy you chose me for your apprentice. I have a team for fighting gym. I just need to tweak it a bit more. And I ordered a Mienfoo from Varanus. Your,alongside Charizard Y, took my entire team once and half of my team twice so I'll give it a try. :D
    Of course I would like to be your apprentice! :D I was thinking of taking the fire gym but don't really have that many fire type pokemon. But i like fighting types more and would really like to manage the fighting gym with you. And btw i'm working on the banner atm. Is "Pokemon Kingdom" Themed Teams Tournament a good name for the next tournament?
    so themed singles tourney? i'll start working on it as soon as i get home from work today. If you happen to get online today pm me :D
    I have a hex-flawless female Flash Fire Litwick for you in a Dusk Ball. I'm sorry about your situation right now and I hope that Litwick can bring a little light into your life. Take your time with whatever you're doing and let me know when you can get online. :)
    Well, our tournaments (I'd like to say) always have fun elements to them. ^_^

I did see it btw, and please take all the time you need. I'm glad you announced it on the thread, and I hope you feel better (for lack of a more suitable word) given the circumstances. :/
    You're welcome to post any of that on our thread so other people can respond/add to it. :) spoiler tags are made by writing [spoiler ='TITLE'] [ /spoiler] (where in both brackets the space is done away with and "TITLE" is replaced with a, well, title. In between the brackets you'd put whatever should go in the spoiler.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you compile - feel free to be creative! :)
    I'd do it myself but currently am busy but will step full gear into tournament start later this week. I think having the 3 Wizards + 3 Spellborn gives us some flexibility in not exclusively choosing Special Attackers and having room for at least some defensive, supporting, and/or physical attacking Pokemon.
    Okay thanks. Btw, is it okay if I get the clones back before all the capsules as otherwise it will be a really long trade?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…