• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am Level 7. I'm hoping to get data on my phone tonight so I can spend the next three days running around Pokestops getting Poke Balls. Team Mystic ftw!

That's pretty cool. Shiny Ninetales is good.
    Yeah, I've started to realise that too. Still enjoy a bit of competitive here and there, but I can never think of things to build around.

Haha, nice! Best I got is a 202 CP Haunter in town, but my strongest is a 319 CP Beedrill.

Oh really? Huh, didn't know you could do it like that.
    Haha, fair enough. Don't think I ever made an account on Showdown; think it was just a throwaway one. Hmm...

Indeed it is. I'm Level 7 but don't go out too much (need mobile data...), but when I did I caught some cool stuff. Standard stuff in my house is Pidgey, Spearow, Ratatta, Drowzee, Paras and the occasional Jigglypuff (which I can't catch since I have no Poke Balls :/).

Nice! I did enjoy the feature to catch Legendaries in ORAS, although I haven't actually beaten the game yet.
    They're not actually that competitive; I haven't done anything particularly noteworthy in competitive since I left the forums for a few months, and I'm doing fine there. You're choice though :)

Oh really? That's cool. My friend plays Fallout 4 and says it's great. I've mainly been playing Pokemon GO with a bit of World of Warcraft thrown in, but I've been relatively busy with prom, volunteering and meeting up with friends so I haven't had much time to play games.
    It does a bit. They've sort-of remade the guild now, it's called Ring of Fire. Pretty cool folks there, plus the originals from THT that stuck around (a-lot of us have come and gone).

Huh, nice. I've done all my exams so I'm also enjoying my summer, go on holiday next week which'll be exciting. What video games have you been playing?

The world does seem to be falling apart right now. Maybe it's always been this way and we're just more attuned to it now. Who knows. Can only make the best of the situation now.
    My word it's been a long time, two years nearly! Haha, I've been good thanks, had a lot happen since we last spoke. Been away and back again. Pokemon GO is amazing. How've you been?
    Yeah, same here. I don't play FiFa, although my friends do.

It is, that and listening to music (but I can't listen to the same songs for 10-12 hours recurring).

I have a question for you: in World of Warcraft should I play a Hunter or a Warlock?
    But in the OP you're a coleader, so you could apply for the thread to be unlocked. I'm glad Eevee reacted fast :)
    Yeah, going to have use Torchic a lot to level it up. Still, Nuzleaf is alright (Brawley will be an issue as I doubt Combusken will be able to beat it and Nuzleaf will just die, but we'll see). I'm looking forward to this team, hoping to reach the E4 by the end (I never really got past Tate & Liza). What about you?
    Haha, unlucky. Don't worry, I'm using a Shiftry on my team. Seedot is a ***** to train because of ****ing Bide. I swear the opponent can predict my every move, like how the **** do you do that random NPC? At least you have a STAB option. So are you hoping to reach Rustboro today?
    I'm playing World of Warcraft, trying to find the one class that I like enough to get to max level. I hoped/thought it was a Rogue or a Warlock, but it might actually be a Hunter. I quite like it so far. I'll probably start Ruby tonight when I'm meant to be sleeping, as I can never get to sleep it seems.

Have you trained Surskit yet? How does it hold up?
    I see, alrighty then. We'll see what I can do.

You caught a Surskit? Awesome. They're really rare (1% chance I think, like Seedot in Emerald).
    I own Brotherhood, just haven't been bothered to play it much. You've inspired me though, so I'll give it another go in the future.

Nice, what's your team thus far? I need to start, but as I said in the guild I'm on holiday in a couple of days so I'll get tons done then hopefully.
    Not much, been playing World of Warcraft quite a bit and I'm trying to build some teams. How are you doing? Made any progress in your R/S?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…