• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ginji
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could you check the Hoenn starters and Metagross down the list to see if there's anything you think are worth the two events?
    i.e. IVs and stuff. Like the Timid Sceptiles.
    Both are untouched.
    Diancie: えいがかん - 07194 - 21/7/2014
    Darkrai: ふしぎのくに - 04194 - 20/4/2014
    I have...:
    Phantom Force Darkrai
    Relaxed Diancie
    Birthday Espeon

Your shop has way too much for me to choose from though. >_>;
    -UT Naughty Plusle (12/23/06) OT フクオカ [Fukuoka]
    -UT Careful Minun (1/11/07) OT トウキョ- [Tokyo]
    Would those be okay?
    Yeah, not sure why it does that..I had another trade and ran into a similar problem. The error message that comes up is the one where you have a Pokemon with an HM in your party even though that's not the case.
    Sorry, I had to go x-x. But I'll be available throughout the day today, shoot me a VM if you're on!
    Heya Ginji! At least I think you're the Ginji I see in the xat. :x

I just found your trade shop and found a ton of things I like. >_>;
    Would you happen to have any other Eigakan Shaymin that's UT? I don't really mind which nature it is.
    6th gen is fine, I don't file trade anyway :p. And sure, I'd be willing to throw in the Victini for free!
    Yup, the Victini has Glaciate. I forgot to mention that it was cured of PKRS though, are you still interested? I just took it off of the list for the time being. I'm interested in:
    -UT Naughty Leafeon lv.10 w/chlorophyll [KOR]
    -UT Phione lv.50 OT: EUKALIA
    -UT Shiny Suicune lv.40 [Colosseum]
    -UT Naughty Seedot (9/26/07) OT オ-サカ [Osaka]
    -UT Modest Shaymin lv.50 (7/19/08) OT: Eigakan ID: 07198 mischievous
    -UT Impish 마나피 (Manaphy) lv.50 OT 포켓몬사랑 ID 03121 proud of its power (Shin Se Gae)
    -UT Adamant 앤테이 (Entei) lv.30 OT 크라운시티 ID 12160
    -UT Rash 라이코 (Raikou) lv.30 OT 크라운시티 ID 12160
    -UT Relaxed 스이쿤 (Suicune) lv.30 OT 크라운시티 ID 12160
    Hey there Ginji! I remember seeing you around a bit a couple years ago. Anyways, I have the following events:
    http://goo.gl/eiIBFE
    Since I see you're mainly interested in Gen. 6 events, just control-f 'Gen. 6' for each tab. Let me know if you're interested in anything, thanks!
    Yeah, I've been looking for the ones with Glaciate, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, and V-Create. I've got plenty of the Movie ones. :p
    YES!!! XD

Do you have an updated wants list? I'm sure I've got *something* from there. Unless of course it's an X/Y event, which I'm very, VERY sparse on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…