• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulation for your double growlithe, Ho-oh, and flaffy cpchris :D, finally you found not only one but 2 shiny growlithe, sorry about the late congrats :D :p idk why i can't login this forum for awhile, but still congrats on your fantastic shinies :)
    Woohoo, congrats on the random Flaaffy! Bad IVs or not, it looks great ... and it will look ... fabulous in gen 6. That's what they call Mega Ampharos, isn't it?

Anyway, I just finished my X BQ, so yay!
    "From what I recall reading, I don't think anyone wants to keep new hunters out :x Hope you don't truly think that's what anyone was implying :p"

This is what I VMed you. I was trying to be nice and polite. It did not have anything to do with the rants themselves - only what was being discussed after them. I did this to try to eliminate mis-information. Somehow, you managed to bring up the rants and people who ranted out of that. Please don't put words in my mouth and say I brought it up. If solid evidence can't make you see reason, then I guess there's no point even trying to be nice to you about anything and point out when you might have misunderstood something. You asked people to get along and I tried to do that when I messaged you. In the future, remember that it takes two to tango.

This will be my last message, but if you want to have the last word, go for it. Goodbye.
    you contacted me remember

so don't say that i chose to continue this, i posted for people to stop, you chose to VM me to continue your views in private

so yes, if you want to stop, then i will too :)
    Here's what i do know, since everyone started to keep quiet about their opinions on "complainers", that thread has gone back to normal.

It only kicks off when persons such as yourself, drudge up the same issue every few months and go on rants/tirades about how annoying they are, and even the mods like Shine are aware of that being the occurrence that caused the issue this time around.

If people just stopped their rants and tirades and stuck to what the thread is for, which is simply the "general" discussion of Shiny Pokemon, there would be no issue to resolve, but there are clearly a select few that have to draw attention to themselves, over something as petty as people complaining about a short hunt not getting a result.

So i'll say the same to anyone, that i said to AquaRegisteel(see his response msg on my VM's), which is why does it bother you that they complain, or why do you "let" it bother you so much, does it really get in the way of your enjoyment to Shiny hunt.
    I'll definitely see about keeping you up to date :)

I've probably overblown everything on the thread as it is, but that certain post wasn't fun to read :x

Sad to say I'll be out for a week or more, I've got a holiday after this next week so you won't hear from me regardless. It's been bubbling up for a while, that problem in the thread. Doesn't help that I'm having a little irl trouble, makes it worse to be honest.

Congrats on Ho-oh! That's some lovely shiny to get (and one I hope to get soon too!)
    I do hope Scyther is soon upon you, it's some goal to go for a rare Pokemon like that (5%, isn't it?).

Good luck on your hunts though! I'm up to about 17,250 seen / 8,625 REs in Eterna Forest. Hopefully it shines soon. But yeah, if you do choose to keep posting in there (I'd assume you will), have fun :) You haven't made a massive mess out if it as I did!

P.s. read your novel-like post too :p
    Congrats on Ho-Oh, it's such a cool shiny! I think it's neat how you caught it in a pokeball, I'm terrible at catching shinies (I'm always unprepared/worried they'll get fainted) so I think it's really cool that you seem to catch all of yours in regular balls.
    Heya, Cp! Awesome Ho-oh! Nice job! Just thought I'd drop in and let you know that I read your post and I was definitely happy for ya! Ho-oh looks even more spectacular on the DS screen, doesn't it? I sort of thought I might miss it if I found one, but it was so distinctive that there was no need to worry.

Anyway, good luck with your next hunts!
    Thanks for the luck ^__^

Is it really weird if I kind of want to make it 30,000k before I get torchic? It just seems like a nice round number and *hopefully* I wont have an sr hunt that ever gets this high again (but you never know with shinies). My end goal is just getting it before ORAS comes out but who knows when it'll shine.
    Thank you Cpchris! It really was nice to see you comment about the hunt the whole way through, and it definitely kept me going! Thank you for that. It really is quite the way to end out the trio, even if it's not necessarily the way I wanted it to go haha. I guess it did make the Treecko that much more special :) I hope to reclaim some of the shines from my Leaf Green BQ someday soon. It'll be nice if I find it, but on case I never do, it'll be nice to have those shines back! Thanks again for everything, and good luck on all of your hunts as well!
    ARGH!!!! Woohoo! Yay! Awesome!

That dog is yours! I bet you're so relieved and now you're free to focus on some other area and harvest all the shiny Pokes from there as well! (I'm sure you've caught all of them in the Virbank area!)

Congratulations, Cp! Very happy for you!
    Haha, yeah, there's the update! I didn't mention anything in our VMs because I was already writing my post out. But there ya go. I've been hunting for my next target ever since, but nothing so far.

Also, as for the support, that's quite alright, but it was your effort and determination that saw the hunt through. How is the pup going, anyway?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…