• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Pokemon Man! I just started a new job this week and I'm working 8-5 basically all the time now, so I'm available mostly on nights, weekends, and holidays. Will you be available this weekend?
    You just try to get Victreebel lv 47-50 or Sceptile from the gts.
    I mean, if you rebreed you will get more pokemon w/ good moves for trade. Its not a loss.
    And Leaf Storm is better than Petal dance.
    Just Leaf storm n not power whip then.
    Can you help out just this time? I mean I traded you an ability capsule for 2 of your imperfect mons n you didnt have to breed again. I dont regret it for that.

You dont have to rebreed soon too.
    Okay. I am ready. Since I couldn't breed the nature directly on to the female as I had planed. I will trade you a breeding pair. Both have the Dream Ball, Hidden Ability, and Egg moves, the father has the nature to breed on to the babies.
    Huh. Weird.

Anyways. I noticed you were offering a Female Ralts in a Love Ball. I don't care if she has prefect IVS or not [I can do that easily]

In return, I can offer the following as Females, with ideal Natures:

~Bold Safari Ball Chansey
    ~Love Ball Buneary
    ~Love Ball Mareep
    ~Dream Ball Sigilyph
    ~Dream Ball Eevee
    ~Dream Ball Ralts
    ~Dream Ball Murkrow
    ~Moon Ball Ralts
    Hello! I sent you a PM earlier today, but haven't received a response yet. Are you by chance interested in my offer? Or just haven't read the PM yet?
    Basically Bulbasaur too but w/ Modest nature missing in Atk, chlorophyll, egg moves: giga drain, petal dance, leaf storm n power whip. Any gender n ball.

You can take your time. Like a week is fine for me. I have to collect bp again anyway as I only have 0 now :p
    No its fine. I just prefer 4HP and 252 SpAtk.

Can I offer 48 BP item for breeding service or I have to follow what your breeding now?
    I kinda disagreed w/ the ev investment but I think I still can go w/ it.
    Thanks too.
    Ok Can we trade now? Im going online.
    I give the Ability capsule on second trade. C ya.
    I need the Clefairy female yes. If you have female Aron w/ Sturdy I'll take it too.
    Do you have an Adamant Aron? If not is fine. I can breed it using your 5iv Careful one.

Just lemme know when you're done w/ Cleffa. Im not in a rush :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…