• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zephraxe: I'm not overly fond if my mind being read, but... oh well... I know all about Lucario, by the way. I do have one with me, after all.
    Sable:"Huh. It would seem that man is approaching me. Hold on...your name is Zephraxe, and you are curious if I've seen a person named Athléta? Don't be alarmed- Lucario are naturally telepathic. I'm afraid I haven't seen this Athléta, though. But I'm sure we'll find her If we look carefully enough. I'm Sable, by the way. I too, am looking for something...in due time, though. In due time."
    Zephraxe: Hm? *Sees Sable approaching* Is that... A Lucario? *Begins making his way towards Sable* Maybe it's seen Athéla...
    OOC: Okay, so I am a human character. If you want to be a Pokémon, that is fine. Here's what my character looks like. He's 17-years old.

Zephraxe: *Has Go-Goggles on* It's so hard to see through this sandstorm. *Sighs* I can't believe I lost Athéla... I hope she's safe.
    "I'm a bidoof! and I'm incredibly friendly!"

It would seem so.

Sable:"Well, that was sudden. And what's your name, little fella?"

Bidoof:"My name's Bidoof!"

Sable:"Uh, okay...I'm just gonna call you Travis, then. I guess."
    Sure! It might not last, just as a quick warning... I have quite a few other RPs in progress.

Shall this be a Pokémon RP? If so, where will the setting be?
    ----------
    (and if you can't tell already, I also enjoy RP's.)
    ----------
    Let us get down to business. Pokémon RP?
    Hi, thanks for the FR. Just curious, though, but why'd you send me one? ;p

Anyway,how're you doing?
    If an image is from a video game/anime/whatever the like and you yourself did not screenshot/edit/draw that picture, you must source where you got that picture from. It's the polite thing to do.
    That's good! I wish I could get in touch with a couple of my friends who barely ever come on here. But I barely ever see them online on PSS either, so I don't really have any means of contacting them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…