• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd say metagross just so you have something else that can take a hit and hit back strong. Though mega mawile would work well too probably. Thing is is I'm seeing e-quake being a problem. And you'll have to kill off anything that can harm shedinja.
    that's fine :3
    I can breed off of it lol thank you!
    just let me know when you're ready to trade.
    Oh Marashu. I checked the Leaderboard. I havent got 9 badges nor won against Mr Y.
    Just 8 badges plus 1 symbol from you. Just a lil correction.
    Yay my first symbol. Theres lots more to think about than Doubles strategically.
    I could've lost if I against your old team since you get used to it.
    So see you in other battles in the future. You havent beaten me I believe? xD
    oh! and you probably know, but from your last message I just wanted to make sure, Everstone will make bred pokes pop out 100% of the time with the nature of whichever parent is holding it.
    Don't get in trouble! lol
    thank you! :3
    hopefully goomy doesn't take too long. Won't need any egg moves thankfully.
    could you breed me a bold bulbasaur? pwetty please ;A;
    yours has giga drain doesn't it? :3
    Wait, did I really win? Not against any rules right?

Anywoo, thats the first coolest Triple battle I've ever had! xD
    I was shocked seeing Mega Kang there. Also interesting team selection you got there.
    So can we stil play at lv 50 or must be lv 100?
    I dont have problems w/ other rules.
    Hi. Wanna try your Triple facility. You still have my fc right?
    I didnt really prepare a special team lol.
    actually I'll pm you the new team I was thinking, see what you think. compared to how it is right now.
    oh dang, that does suck D: sorry to hear that!
    do you think it'd be a bad/huge weakness if 3/6 are weak to fire outside of rain, and the other 3 resist? With rain fire won't do anything, but I was just wondering if having that kind of glaring weakness was too crippling. steel types just work so well in rain. ;A;
    sorry about that, the hax was pretty bad.
    now would probably be a bad time to tell you that I'm thinking of adding a 'mon that is really haxy >3>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…