• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If by personality you mean him crying over every single thing, just like Torkoal, then yeah. He had personality.

Nah, she was taken by surprise. That's all.

She'd better practice a bit first.
    Yup, he does.

No, she's an average Trainer. Besides, she had just battled Mirror Ash before and had a type disadvantage, so the stakes were against her.

I bet that Real Serena will get her chance someday.
    [ Lol, but she literally says "I'm May and I'm 10 years old, so that means I can get a Pokemon". So she's 10.
    Lol, look on the main page or in the SBB4 thread.]

Let's say that the episode was decent. Nothing too groundbreaking, but the Mirror Characters were quite funny.
    Unless they do something new, they don't have enough for a part 3. A part 3 could work with Naruto as the teacher, but I doubt it will be made.
    [ Lol, not to me, it sounds bad from a 10 year old.
    Also, N's Castle from B1W1 is in Super Smash Bros 3DS. :D ]
    Well Naruto will be ending soon. I'm not sure if that was the announcement. I would need to check again. It could be their new movie or something.
    [ Lol.
    Whatever XD
    LOL, it deserves it for being bad, and changing the voice actors XD]
    Honestly I would agree with you. May's original voice was just clueless and lazy all the time. (Lazy as in, like, lacking any motivation in the things she says). Hearing her speak with this new voice already have her a much stronger grasp on her own individuality! She suddenly became more of a person and less of a plot device. I really enjoyed it and I would also agree, and I'm not sure exactly why, but I did feel a sexy vibe in her new voice, haha. But like I said, not sure where it came from!
    Yeah, I did a lot actually! May's voice should have been that way from the start, haha. I enjoyed that the change wasn't drastic either, many if the voices were nearly dead on, while being different enough to feel new. I don't know what it was though, cause when I first read that the voices change after season 8 I was disappointed. But hearing these actually made me excited! Except for Ash... The voice itself was ok for Ash, but there was terrible acting for his character!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…