• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I haven't played either of those two games yet, although I did get Star Fox: Adventures for my birthday. Now I just need to either find my Gamecube or wait for my dad to fix my Wii so I can play it.
    It would be nice if we could fight in iris's champion room. I don't know why but I really love that atmosphere.
    Well remember every stage in the 3ds version has 2 tracks. Personally I want a remix of this: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdjl65jAB8

Or they can just make a medly out of it! There are about 8 main areas in the whole game. Let's say they take all the locations and they go through all the areas in order!
    What about N's castle? I love the paper mario one as well! I've been waiting for that one! I want a stage from the original paper mario or super paper mario. I can see myself brawling job shy guys toy box!

Oh yes I did! I wish they would have used another sonic stage but oh well. I wonder if it will be the same as SSBB?
    You know. I actually want K.Rool to join the battle now. I know he gets lots of requests but it seems like he fits right in!
    I think snakes appeareance was really a special case. He could be added in again but i dont know.....

Did you see the new stages?
    I think on PC the slots are still 4, but we might have more since we have about 3 more months until the 3ds game releases.
    Oh yes they could do that but like you said it wouldn't look nice. The selection screen should be filled up (at least imo)
    Not the Pokemon trainer that's for sure. Since Charizard is on his own. And speaking of Snake here's the thing about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dShXbKPZL8&list=FL-DxrUabthh2I5G1LswXAVA&index=10

And do you believe the rumors of SSb4 being released in November?
    So far most people believe that Jigglypuff won't make the cut. I don't know why. She's part of the original 8!

Yes! I'm going off the slots on the actual website though not how many characters are in the final game (It should be more than brawls list though).

I don't know! Maybe....Falco? Or how about Mr G and W since he was teased in Pacman's trailer.
    It's too bad I know nothing about those characters since I've only played one fire emblem game. (On the GBA) but at least I can say that they are new..... And we have 4 more open slots for characters! I think Jigglypuff and Ness are going to be back in!
    Even if it's just an aesthetic change, it would be nice to use them in tournaments. It can get kinda boring to see the same Pokémon in the same form all the time.
    No, I hadn't noticed that until just recently. Are you thinking this may all just be exclusive to female Pikachu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…