• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm at the point that I just need to get a shiny earth power hydreigon to use and my team will be shiny if I swap out my scizor for the shiny one I have
    Still am, you have to use 4 pokes of your gym types and that's mandatory which sucks, if it were only 3 I could manage a bit better but oh well
    x or y? i have scizor for fairies since it has bp, along with 2 extreme speed users one being an event entei
    [this gym battle i just had was bs, i missed a sacred fire so a gorebyss killed my entei, they kept switching their chandelure in on it, switched out to florges on my dragons, had attract on milotic and scald burned my scizor then i couldnt hit cause of attract just before, got a flamethrower burn on dragonite when it switched in, not what i wanted to have for my first gym battle in 2 weeks, attract is to cheap enough but getting flamethrower burn and missing sacred fire is bs]
    To use in max iv pokemon battles yes, against casual and ingame battles no, I can see if I still have left over foongus from when I bred them for VGC if you want
    You said VGC, that's doubles 4v4 which makes you think tough on what to bring and lead with, kangaskahn either was a lead or kept in back for late game if needed, I used Zard X with overheat, heat wave, solar beam and protect but replaced overheat for dragon pulse so I wasn't walled by mega Zard x
    Kangaskahn, Aegislash, Amoongus, Zard X and y, mega mawile, garchomp, salamence, Azumarill, meowstic, and zapdos when I went in may someone used bright powder miracle eye sheer cold articuno and mega alakazam along with inner focus dragonite for fake outs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…