• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MezzyMuffin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay just tell me when you are available and your time zone. im central. im heading off to bed in a few minutes so if I dont reply tonight I'll gt back to you in the morning
    Its just a lend so I really don't need anything and to be honest I'm in the middle of a short pokemon xy break and im SR on pokemon emerald trying to get a shiney rayquaza. My FC is 2294-4293-5312, if you need anymore pokemon for dex entry let me know, I keep one of every pokemon on my system, a habit I picked up from pokemon black when I was trading with people.
    Hey mezzy, your post that you are looking for a manaphy showed up in my feed and I thought I would let you know that I have one I could lend you for dex entry.
    XD thanks, I guess I just git a little anxious. it was my first time ever trying to breed 6IV and I really thought I had messed something up. lol
    Finally! I was able to get two 6iv miltanks. thank you so much. I would of never thought to use a torus to help.
    Okay, about three weeks ago I managed to get a five 32 IV spreed on several miltanks after a few hours of breeding...I have breed over 400 miltanks since then and the highest IV spreed I have seen is still 5. Do you have any more advice to get a six IV miltank?
    Right now I am using a 31 IV miltank with a spreed of five IVs that are perfect and a 31 IV male evee with a spreed of five perfect IVs that fills in those of the miltank.
    That's very nice of you and I might take you up on the offer eventually but I really want to learn how to do this so I think I'll just keep re-breeding and catching for now. thanks for the help . hugs and skittles
    Okay. well I have a fallow up question. My end goal is to get a 6iv milltank (My favorite Pokemon) and the most perfect Ivs I've been able to get is one (and I have like 21 with the same perfect Iv.) do you have any tips to make that number go up besides rebreeding?
    Oh! well. I did not know that. thanks for helping out. sorry for bothering you but I'll just try to catch one meself. Hugs and skittles
    I have a question. I don't mean to bother you but I was wondering if you happened to have a milltank in a pokeball? I have been looking for one forever and I've had no such luck :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…