• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ...No. I don't really know enough Japanese anymore to translate to make it worth while. Try the other SPPfers. Gotta be one of 'em.
    I am very sorry for your loss :( Unfortunately, I can't seem to pick out most of what is being said inside of the song, and no matter how hard I look, I can't find the Japanese lyrics out on the internet. It appears that the band has broken up, which is going to make it a hard find :/ I'll keep trying to find the lyrics so that I can at least get you something, but I've searched for about an hour with no luck :( I tried going to a native speaker to see if they could get me a general idea, and they weren't able to pick out what was being said either :( I will keep searching though, hopefully I'll be able to come up with something online that will help out :) I'm so sorry that I can't be of more help than that right now :(
    I have a hard time believing it to, but it's true i lost my nephew. And for you you have lost an online friend so i'm sorry about that! Thanks for the user called yaminokame
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…